I 'm back too....

merrfinney
merrfinney Posts: 10
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I started about 1 month after my daughter was born...but breast feeding really suppressed any real weight loss. Well since then things have changed...so I'm back at it... 100%. My daughter who is now 4 months old got 2 teeth in and started biting during feeding sessions so as of Sunday, I quit breast feeding.. it was sad in a way because she's my only daughter and my last baby (she's my 4th)... but at the same time, I know I can't breast feed anymore because as of yesterday I started taking dexatrim max and I don't want anything to effect my baby girl's growth and development.

I started off yesterday with a bang... a 2 mile wog and 20 minutes on a stationsary bike at the end. I ate really well and planned on getting a second exercise session in in the evening, but that didn't happen.... it got too late too quick and I was dealing with the kids... so I got up this morning and did a 25 min workout... I'll do another if the kids will go to bed on time tonight instead of at 10pm like last night (my daughter and my 2 year old son.. they share a room so when one is up, they're both usually up). I'm doing the slim in six challenge!

Anyway.. just thought I'd pop back in and re-introduce myself.. my name is Merrilee.

Replies

• chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Weclome back Merrilee. Congratulations on the new baby :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the good work with your fitness you are doing great...remember to eat health y and you will be back in those skinny jean in no time ! Have a great day!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.