Family contest - lose inches

Options
So my sister n law, a friend and I are starting a small bet... Whoever loses the most inches in 9 weeks wins. We have to pay $5 each person each week to measure in. It sounds like fun and has me pretty motivated... but I'm scared that if I don't lose the inches I will lose confidence. I am going to ditch the scale for the next 9 weeks as well... not sure if that is a good idea or not but figured it would be worth a try... Anyone know what is easier to lose? Weight or inches?

Replies

• KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I think you will see inches in the way your clothes fit. I have only lost 9lbs so far but gone down a pant size and feel better about getting dressed nice.
    So my sister n law, a friend and I are starting a small bet... Whoever loses the most inches in 9 weeks wins. We have to pay $5 each person each week to measure in. It sounds like fun and has me pretty motivated... but I'm scared that if I don't lose the inches I will lose confidence. I am going to ditch the scale for the next 9 weeks as well... not sure if that is a good idea or not but figured it would be worth a try... Anyone know what is easier to lose? Weight or inches?