Slowly, but surely!

Options
I've only been a member of this site for a week, but today was my weigh in day and I have lost 6.6 lbs in a week. I'm amazed at how accountable this website makes me and it's a wonderful tool to help in the journey I have in front of me! :smile:

Replies

• AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Well done!:happy:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Keep up the good work.
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    AWESOME job!! :bigsmile: :smooched: :happy:
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Just stick with it...YOU'RE WORTH IT!!!
    150390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You are worth it. . .my sentiments exactly!!:flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I've only been a member of this site for a week, but today was my weigh in day and I have lost 6.6 lbs in a week. I'm amazed at how accountable this website makes me and it's a wonderful tool to help in the journey I have in front of me! :smile:

Baby steps... you'll make it if you keep it up.
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! KEEP IT UP!!! :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

that is so terrific. and motivational. thursday is my one week mark!!(i am excited as you are). so i hope i have made some progress, but i bet not that much lol!

good job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    WOW !! thats awesome!!
    It has taken me 6 months to lose 7 pounds... then again im probably not woring nearly as hard as you are. See what happens when you try... AND it's only been a couple of days!!
    keep it up and you'll be there before you know it!!

AWESOME!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    See what you can do if you put your mind to it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!