The Final Meltdown 6.2.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Morning Ladies

Hope yall are having a great day. I did 45 minutes on the eliptical last night and I feel great.(except the sun burn):laugh: I was well under my calories for yesterday

I am trying to lose more weight before I go see my family next week but I'm not sure if I will

Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Had a great evening - it was my son's birthday...we grilled steak, I made a strawberry cake with cream cheese on it - all within my calories!!! It's awesome to go thru the days and special events and still come out on top!

Happy Tuesday! I'll check back later.....
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Sounds like you are doing fine on this fine June morning! I also did well yesterday, and have great plans for today. I'm off to gallivant for a while - see you later!
  • Jrgal
    Jrgal Posts: 46
    I have had a bad last week or so on the diet but back on track now. I had to get my head back in the game. Here is hoping to a real good week.
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Hi ladies!

I'm still not feeling well. My body hurts - but i'm pretty sure it's from LACK of exercise and poor food choices. I have no motivation to make my food, prepare it in the evenings, etc. :grumble: I'm ready for it to be Sunday. I'm excited for all of the wedding festivities this coming Thursday - Saturday. But when Sunday comes, I fully intend on catching up on some sleep, going to the gym, cleaning out my fridge, and going to the grocery store. I need to get my life back on track because my body is NOT appreciating how it's been treated for the past 6-7 weeks.

I was right about my weight not really being at 231.6 - it was back up to 235.0 this morning. :grumble: Stupid getting sick and throwing me all off. LOL Hopefully I can get it back down soon so that I'm not so far off of my goals. I reassesed them yesterday and am about 6.0lbs behind where I wanted to be. Time to find my focus again. I miss the gym, I'm stressed with life, i'm lonely again, and ahhhh - just need a break.

Ok, done venting. Time for me to finish glass number 7 of water for the day. Hope for this evening and next to go relatively smoothly at job No. 2. No more bruises, mean customers, or trashed stores. I don't have the time or patience for that this week. So yes, and hoping for my body to stop feeling like it got hit by a truck. I fear that another gall-stone attack is on it's way - after eating SO poorly for the past few weeks, I probably have set myself up for some painful nights ahead. Just pray for me that it doesn't get too bad. THANKS LADIES. :embarassed:

I've done well today with planning my meals and all, just frustrated with it all in general. Hope you're all having a WONDERFUL day. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    opera - hang in there - it's tough but it's doable....keep focused on a healthier you!

jrgal - here's to a new week :drinker:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    JRgal- glad to hear you are back on track.
    Opera - Oh, girl, my heart goes out to you! I've been in the unmotivated sick feeling dumps before. You've come too far to sabotage yourself now. You're a singer - so I know you know the song - Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again! And remember, you do have some of us here pulling for you. So when you need some help motivating, you've come to the right place! Now, go out there and have a great healthy happy day! Mary
This discussion has been closed.