Has anyone else decided that this Sunday (Easter) will be th

Options
Holidays are such a temptation!

My mom is making baked potatoes, my dad is grilling steaks, my sis-in-law is bring stuffed mushrooms and I'm making a carrot cake...this does not include all the candy that will be lying around the house.

Haha, I'm probably not going to log at all this Sunday.

Replies

• ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    I plan on eating whatever I want, and logging once I'm finished! :)

I've also been making sure to get in extra workouts this week and save a bunch of calories for Sunday haha
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    My "give something up for lent because everyone else is doing it" sacrifice was SUGAR. So my easter day will be spent in a coma from eating bags upon bags of cadbury mini-eggs. If I really wanted to make myself feel guilty I would log it, which is why I won't. :)
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My "give something up for lent because everyone else is doing it" sacrifice was SUGAR. So my easter day will be spent in a coma from eating bags upon bags of cadbury mini-eggs. If I really wanted to make myself feel guilty I would log it, which is why I won't. :)

I could eat a whole bag of those mini- eggs without even thinking about it!!! I literally have to talk myself out of buying them at the store because the "Oh its a big bag, so i can make it last for awhile" doesn't seem to work.. Once i pop.. I cannot stop... mmmm so good.
  • secretlobster
    Options
    "...Oh its a big bag..."

They make bigger bags?!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    My "give something up for lent because everyone else is doing it" sacrifice was SUGAR.

What did you replace Sugar with? I want to give up sugar. Thanks.
  • secretlobster
    Options

What did you replace Sugar with? I want to give up sugar. Thanks.

I didn't replace it, I just didn't eat desserts or food with added sugar... This was a short-term thing, by the way.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    oh I'm eating! But I will be good and log everything! And the gym is open til 4 :)
  • SonyalovesDale
    Options
    Sam's Club. It is not for the weak-willed when the candy gets marked down.