Body Wrap

sassyredgirl
sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I had a friend talk me into this and will be going this afternoon. Has anyone ever had one done and if so what is your thoughts on it? Any info is appreciated.

Replies

• LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    I do occasional body wraps.............

It has helped to detoxify and firm up my skin. And it is very relaxing.

Just like the Master Cleanse, body wraps have their spot in a healthy lifestyle and can be a helpful tool when used correctly.........

You will want to drink a lot of water after the wrap. No soda, tea, coffee, alcohol, etc..........only herbal teas that are decaffeinated or plain water with a squeeze of lemon it.........Eat naturally, no processed foods.........

That is the only way to keep the inches off when you leave............

I also do the Master Cleanse with the change of the seasons, just to detox and it helps keep my energy up.
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    What is a body wrap? Where do you go to get it done? j/c
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member

Body wraps are where you go to a day spa and they exfoliate your skin by dry brushing (which I already do daily) and then apply either a mud pack or clay pack to your body, wrap you in ace bandages (like a mummy) and it pulls out toxins and you lose water weight, you will lose inches..........

After the bandages are taken off, you are showered off and then a massaging lotion is rubbed in. My spa serves you a fruit and ice water to relax while you are in the mummy stage......... :laugh: :laugh:
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member

Body wraps are where you go to a day spa and they exfoliate your skin by dry brushing (which I already do daily) and then apply either a mud pack or clay pack to your body, wrap you in ace bandages (like a mummy) and it pulls out toxins and you lose water weight, you will lose inches..........

After the bandages are taken off, you are showered off and then a massaging lotion is rubbed in. My spa serves you a fruit and ice water to relax while you are in the mummy stage......... :laugh: :laugh:

Interesing, how much does it usually cost? Does the inches/weight stay off or does it come back the next day?
This discussion has been closed.