Trying to lost the last 15 - Anyone else trying to lose the

Options

Replies

• learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose the last 10- again. Been trying since Christmas time. Its not easy.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hallo!

Might want to join the "Not-That-Heavy-Girls" group.

Good luck on your journey! You can do it!

17245635.png
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Add me please.
    I'm in this zone of hard to lose weight, i've experience fluctuations already but didn't exactly break through from that barrier. glad to see someone with the problems and goal
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    YES! ME ME ME!!

maybe about 20... but i'd be happy with 15
  • aweightymatter
    Options
    YES I am trying to lose the last 15 exactly :) It's insane how the first, oh, 50 came off comparatively easily! Haha.

I'm accepting that this part is going to be an extremely slow, gradual road so I'm trying to enjoy the process a little more. Feel free to add me.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have 13 lbs left to lose...I think with some dedication we will all be able to get those last few off!! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • CindiBryce
    CindiBryce Posts: 438
    Options
    I have 17 pounds to lose.
  • triviapanda
    Options
    I have 16 to lose myself, the same 15 or so I've been trying to lose for years......
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! :) I'm also very new to this program and am trying to lose about 30 lbs. Its very encouraging to see so many people on here who are enthusiastic about this. I'm worried that I'll falter at some point. Is there any suggestions about what foods are best to eat and what workouts are best? Right now, I'm trying to cut down on carbs and work out at least 3 times a week, but suggestions would be very welcomed. I would really appreciate adds! :D

There are a lot of things you can do! I'll share something that really helped me out! Check out this girl's blog: http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/

She lost a TON of weight, over 100lbs and she gives lots of healthy recipes and quick healthy eating ideas as well as exercises! Hope that helps! :)

Try to fine this site...............it is not available??
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hallo!

Might want to join the "Not-That-Heavy-Girls" group.

Good luck on your journey! You can do it!

17245635.png

Thank you for the suggestion, I will do that! Thank you, good luck to you as well! You're so close!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am a july birthday too and wanted the last ten to 15 gone by then but it is SLOW moving! Just ordered the jillian micheals 30 day shred in hopes of upping my routine and dropping the pounds!
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    copy & paste the website onto google the page will pop up i just tried it.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    YES I am trying to lose the last 15 exactly :) It's insane how the first, oh, 50 came off comparatively easily! Haha.

I'm accepting that this part is going to be an extremely slow, gradual road so I'm trying to enjoy the process a little more. Feel free to add me.

RIGHT!!!!! My first 55 came off fairly easily I mean it has been work and dedication but I saw steady scale movement. I have only lost ten since december. ANNOYING!!!! BUT they say slow and steady wins the race AND the slower it comes off the healthier and easier it is to maintain it off!
  • leesee88
    leesee88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ive been stuck for awhile... trying to lose the last 10-15!
    My birthday is June 28th, so I am aiming to reach my goal by then...
    Add me :)
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have about 6 then 8 then 6 then 9 then 8 ...keeps bouncing. I just started Zumba and going to start weight lifting to help. What are you doing to help it along? I love advise but just cant seem to get the last few off!
  • duranchick72
    duranchick72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Its tough to lose the last bit. I have 14 more I want to shed and its a battle. I am just trying to change up my foods and exercise to some how push my body of the plateau I am on!
    I would love more MFP friends! Feel free to adde me!
    Good Luck everyone, we can do this!!
  • SuperFitby40
    Options
    Hi all! I am new to MyFitnessPal and I am trying to lose the last 10-12 lbs as well. I have been carrying this extra baggage for about 8 years now and I am hoping to reach my goal of 120 lbs by my 40th Birthday (Nov 2012) I would greatly appreciate any kind of motivation and support that I get. How are you all trying to get rid of the stubborn last few lbs?
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome! I havent been on here that long but am really liking the support so far..... I've lost about 40 lbs in the last year, struggling with the last 10-15 for the past few months....just can't seem to peel it off so I turned to this site for more accountabiity. Hopefully we can help each other break thru this road block! good luck girly!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    It's cool to see how many people have the goal of losing the weight by their B-days! We can so do this! Our goals are in reach!! Also, the link I posted for the blog may not work if you don't have a tumblr account, sorry about that! Just go to google and type in undressed skeleton! Sorry about that! Hope her blog inspires y'all as much as it did me!
  • joyspear
    joyspear Posts: 20
    Options
    Please, please PLEASE add me. I too am in the final stretch and would love to share the motivation and encouragement with other "short timers"!