KInda gross

Options
Melaniec78
Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
But here goes- Hooray for belly buttons that don't look like massive black holes that will suck someone away to another dimension.

YAY!!!!!

I have lost 36 lbs so far and was staring at the mirror the other day trying to remind myself of the changes in my body (because I am a quitter when things take too long) when this occured to me ummm and yes I have been staring at it everytime I get out of the shower now and it makes me proud. Haha.

Replies

• davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That was one of the first things I really noticed. My belly button wasn't so deep.
  • Melaniec78
    Options
    I am glad I am not alone. It made me feel akward. Thanks!
  • KMA220
    KMA220 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yay! I can't wait for that...I'm noticing changes but not that yet... :)
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yay! I had a black hole at my heaviest.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    That is something I've noticed on myself too. It is starting to look more like a pretty, little, round O and less like a flat, squished o.
  • missjones93
    missjones93 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys. Hate when you can see it through clothes... so embarrassing!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mine is really small too now. :) hahah
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this also, my belly is my very least favorite body part so my belly button being less black hole-ish is very motivating!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Lol, well if it keeps you going congrats x
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys. Hate when you can see it through clothes... so embarrassing!

and when my kids point it out ....its even MORE embarrassing!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    lol mineis still deep cant wait for itto be shallow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That was one of the first things I really noticed. My belly button wasn't so deep.

lol
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    That made me laugh.

I always had an outie growing up. And I mentioned this to my boyfriend the other day, he said "you do not have an outie"...and it's true, I don't right now, it's been swallowed up by the belly fat i've developed. It will be interesting to see what happens as I lose it!
  • Annaflower
    Options
    Lol! You could lose a small car in mine!!! :laugh:
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Omgosh...I thought it was just MINE!!!! Phew!

When my son was about 6 y/o (NO JOKE), he saw my belly button and screamed, "To the Bat Cave, Robin!" as he jammed his finger into my belly button. :grumble:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I just realized this last night while i was resting between sit ups.

it's sooooo tiny
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options

When my son was about 6 y/o (NO JOKE), he saw my belly button and screamed, "To the Bat Cave, Robin!" as he jammed his finger into my belly button. :grumble:

Sorry that is hilarious!!!!
  • Annaflower
    Options

Sorry that is hilarious!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Am now crying with laughter, thanks so much for sharing this!!
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options

That cracked me up!

I now have a belly button instead of a belly fold and I'm pretty proud of it :)
    Strange how the little things are the ones that get noticed first !
  • Melaniec78
    Options

Hilarious!
    If that was my boys they would have done it at the beach or somewhere in public.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!