Going to make it this time - need some positive thinking fri

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. I'm 23 years old, no kids, and I week ago I started my quest to lose 100lbs. This is a huge goal, but I feel more positive about it this time then I ever have any previous time I was "trying" to lose weight. This time I'm going to succeed. However it would be great to have some friends to share accomplishments with, and I love seeing my friends progression because it's such a great motivator! So if anyone would like to be friends please feel free to add me. Especially anyone who is just out of the starting gate like myself and feel like they might be struggling. I'll support you anyway I can! I look forward to losing weight with all of you. :)

Replies

• Khole02
    Khole02 Posts: 45
    Options
    Michelle!My name is Angela I am also 23 years old :) Only doing this for the second time. I started back in January, so far I think you are doing AMAZING!! !Keep doing what you're doing! It is a struggle at the beginning I have to admit but once you see you are progressing, you won't want to give up and I know you won't. It is not about being skinny, it's about feel confident and being healthy.
    I know that you can reach your goal, and I am here for you 100% of the way cheering you on :)
    Your MFP- Ange
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You both are AWESOME, and can and will succeed at your goals.
  • alabamaworley89
    alabamaworley89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :) Hey, doesn't it look like you could just stick our display pictures together? :P lol Once we're at our goals we'll have to take another one in the same spot. Haha.
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome & Good luck to ya!