Why lead a woman on?

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm okay with that...

So let's say hypothetically, (as a man) you didn't get it... but she totally wanted to at a later date. You continue to put out the vibe, but don't act on it.

What is the point of that? Just to piss her off??

Don't try to figure people out, just move on.

^^ This has been one of the best lessons I've learned the past year. You will never make sense out of other people's senseless actions, so don't bother trying.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    sex... or boredom.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Sorry but in my experience you girls are a gazzillion times worse for this......

Agreed or how they still keep in contact with you just to keep you interested when it's nothing more then attention they crave.

As I read my post again I can be considering a "leader"
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sorry but in my experience you girls are a gazzillion times worse for this......

Agreed or how they still keep in contact with you just to keep you interested when it's nothing more then attention they crave.

As I read my post again I can be considering a "leader"

Are you suggesting that he might think that I am the one leading him on?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    So, it kind of goes liek this. Guy kinda likes girl, but not a ton. Can't really see "being" with her, but could see a hook up happen. So, he pursues it a little. He goes to a place, then it doesn't happen. Then, he starts to push it a little further, and then just kinda says, "Ah, F*** it." But, then a week or two goes by, and he gets horny, and starts thinking about her, so then he might make a call and see what's up. But, then it's like, "Oh yeah, lets do something weekend after next"....but, in his mind, he was hoping you'd say, I'll just come over now, F*** your brains out, and then leave immediately. How does that sound. But, because it doesn't really happen that way, he just blows it off.

Does that make sense?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    So, it kind of goes liek this. Guy kinda likes girl, but not a ton. Can't really see "being" with her, but could see a hook up happen. So, he pursues it a little. He goes to a place, then it doesn't happen. Then, he starts to push it a little further, and then just kinda says, "Ah, F*** it." But, then a week or two goes by, and he gets horny, and starts thinking about her, so then he might make a call and see what's up. But, then it's like, "Oh yeah, lets do something weekend after next"....but, in his mind, he was hoping you'd say, I'll just come over now, F*** your brains out, and then leave immediately. How does that sound. But, because it doesn't really happen that way, he just blows it off.

Does that make sense?

That was kind of amusing actually... but no, it wasn't like that. :laugh:
  • MrDude_1
    Options

Does that make sense?

That makes perfect sense, and Ive totally been there.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Because we can.....and some guys think that they are gods gift to ALL women.
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Because we can.....and some guys think that they are gods gift to ALL women.

well not ALL.... I mean, I dont like some chicks.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Actually, it was more like. Hey, let's screw around on our SO's. No I'm not really into that, but I'll go dump this guy so I don't have to feel guilty. Ok, I'm ready... oh wait... now you are going to marry her... fine, I'll leave you alone. Then months go by.

Hey! How you doin'? Oh you and that chick broke up? Well why don't you call me sometime. You will? Awesome!

... and I wait.... and wait... and wait...
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Actually, it was more like. Hey, let's screw around on our SO's. No I'm not really into that, but I'll go dump this guy so I don't have to feel guilty. Ok, I'm ready... oh wait... now you are going to marry her... fine, I'll leave you alone. Then months go by.

Hey! How you doin'? Oh you and that chick broke up? Well why don't you call me sometime. You will? Awesome!

totally your fault.
    you should have called him or ran into him or something.
    obviously after time has passed, hes not thinking about you....

I get distracted all the time.. next thing i know, bamn a month has gone by and I didnt call some chick or somethign.. if they called me I totally would have tried to do something by then.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

So let's say hypothetically, (as a man) you didn't get it... but she totally wanted to at a later date. You continue to put out the vibe, but don't act on it.

men get lonely too...they like to have back ups, booty calls, someone to text or talk to while bored. I think its human nature..both sexes do it. And just becuase someone doesnt "commit" to a peson doesnt mean they dont "give a donkeys *kitten*" (or whatever the original quote was)... Its all good!
  • cwestcott01
    cwestcott01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A lot of times "he's leading me on" is another way of saying "he's living his life the way he wants to, and I've mistakenly put him in charge of my life instead of taking the same approach"

If other people are in charge of your happiness, you'll always be disappointed because people do what's best for THEM, not what's best for YOU

well said!
  • MrDude_1
    Options

men get lonely too...they like to have back ups, booty calls, someone to text or talk to while bored. I think its human nature..both sexes do it. And just becuase someone doesnt "commit" to a peson doesnt mean they dont "give a donkeys *kitten*" (or whatever the original quote was)... Its all good!

100% correct.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options

I agree with this 100% and im female!
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    All about the booty call!!! Nothing personal.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

totally your fault.

I get distracted all the time.. next thing i know, bamn a month has gone by and I didnt call some chick or somethign.. if they called me I totally would have tried to do something by then.

Well it's only been a week... the problem is I don't have his phone # anymore. I deleted it when he said he was going to marry that chick! He accepted an FB request over the weekend and I have his email. You think I should just send him a message?
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options

^^^^^ This
  • MrDude_1
    Options

totally your fault.

Well it's only been a week... the problem is I don't have his phone # anymore. I deleted it when he said he was going to marry that chick! He accepted an FB request over the weekend and I have his email. You think I should just send him a message?

I would never trust my own advice on the internet.

but yes.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Ive never been lead on.

I know more about the "game" then most dudes.

Though.... I have done a lot of leading on... For yes like the guys say... sex. Lol.

Thats just me tho...