I'm not fat...

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You're taking it waaaay too seriously. It's just supposed to be something to make people smile. It's like saying, "Short people: God only lets things grow until they are perfect. Some of us just didn't take as long as others." We all know that's not true, but it's something witty and positive to say when someone is teasing you about being short.

Trust me...there is ZERO denial going on here.

Maybe you should have posted this topic on "Chit Chat, Fun and Games" Board....but:

I'm not fat, I'm just BIG BONED. :drinker:

(This always makes me laugh....but then kind of sad because that is what my mom used to tell me and I beleived her. )

It makes me laugh when it's said in a facetious manner, but it makes me sad when I hear someone say it seriously. Being big boned does NOT account for 120 extra pounds. :noway: Unless, of course, you're 10ft tall. :huh:
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Lol I like that.

This is not fat on my body. It is all muscle and these muscles are RELAXING, you know, having some time out and that is why they resemble fat.

And to whoever said we're in denial about our weight? If I was in denial, I wouldn't be here in MFP, would I?
  • Raven1663
    Options
    I LIKE...I'M NOT FAT I'M FLUFFY....just lite hearted....have to smile...so that i don't cry...
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I am fat, used to be fatter, working on changing that. Denial never got anybody anywhere, even if they were just joking about it.

Like I said, ZERO denial going on here. Of course I know I'm fat, or I wouldn't be here. It's just something sassy to say when someone is giving me a hard time.

I wear a size 20W or 22W, depending on how the garment is made.
    I weigh 255lbs @ 5'4" tall.
    I'm obese, I've been obese for my entire adult life. While it is true that a couple of medical conditions exacerbate my weight problem, I KNOW God didn't make me this way...I DID through years of bad eating habits and little to no physical activity. WAS I CLEAR ENOUGH THIS TIME?!!! Lighten up, people! Good grief! This was meant to be a lighthearted way to make some people smile and to lift their spirits (people who might otherwise be feeling badly about themselves), but some of you have managed to turn it into something negative. I don't understand why people have to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
  • markus_von
    Options
    "I just got an enlarged liver"

I use to drink a lot and that helped me get overweight

" I am short for my weight"

I am 6'7"
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I LIKE...I'M NOT FAT I'M FLUFFY....just lite hearted....have to smile...so that i don't cry...

I like that one, too. My nephew told me, "You make a great pillow!" LOL :tongue:
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If someone call me fat, I don't get mad. I just turn the other CHIN.
  • jenalderman
    Options
    They say that the easiest way to lose weight is by not cleaning your plate. I haven't washed dishes in a month and I'm still up 10 pounds!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    laughing is a great way to relieve stress= stress equals weight gain= a good hearted laugh over something little and silly is not denial, just a helpful way to lift the spirits, smile, reduce your stress and spend you day with a smile!! :)
  • jenalderman
    Options
    I'm not admitting that I was fat but..... if you had picked the 5 largest people you knew... I would have been 3 of them.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options

turn the other chin bwwwwwwwwwwwwa hahahahaha :laugh:
  • drexs_kk
    drexs_kk Posts: 15
    Options

LMBO
  • jenalderman
    Options

turn the other chin bwwwwwwwwwwwwa hahahahaha :laugh:

No but seriously.....used to have 3 of them! :tongue:
  • jcstanton
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one! :flowerforyou:
  • jcstanton
    Options
    They say that the easiest way to lose weight is by not cleaning your plate. I haven't washed dishes in a month and I'm still up 10 pounds!

Again...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • jcstanton
    Options
    laughing is a great way to relieve stress= stress equals weight gain= a good hearted laugh over something little and silly is not denial, just a helpful way to lift the spirits, smile, reduce your stress and spend you day with a smile!! :)

SEEEE.....this one gets it! Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    "Im not fat Im Funsized"

Renee' you dont have fat legs you have Ill kick your *kitten* with one kick legs....
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'm not overweight I'm just undertall.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ...I'm just so yummy that God decided a regular portion wasn't enough, so He supersized me. :happy: :drinker:

Oh heck yeah!!!
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat..I'm just short for my weight.