Adjusting exercise on days you are not hungry

Options
I started with MFP in January and have completed a round of Insanity and just about a month of a TurboFire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. I have PCOS and some adrenal fatigue issues which affect my metabolism and make me an extremely slow loser. Have done some extensive blood/saliva tests and am waiting for my next appointment with a new endocrinologist to see if we can get these hormonal issues balanced out.

In the meantime, in the first 2 months with Insanity I lost 7 lbs, which was reasonable for me. Almost a lb/week on 1200 cal/day, however I was usually netting less than that with exercise because I am just not a big eater. Ideally I have 20-30 lbs left to go. About 5 weeks ago I started to plateau and made a renewed effort to up my calories to between 1300 to 1400/day net. I did the BMR/TDEE which worked out to be 1460/day ideally. Have bounced around losing/gaining the same 1.5 pounds since then but have toned up a bit from the CE weight workouts. I start the Push phase tomorrow. In addition on most days I walk 60 minutes (hills) and 2-3x a week I have started the C25K back up in the evenings.

Yesterday I was active but did pretty well and ate 2,040 calories out of a goal of 2,273 (233 remaining). Today I am just feeling off (TOM) and not hungry. I've eaten 718 with -552 for exercise for a net of 166 at 3:00 in the afternoon. So I have 1234 calories remaining. I will do some protein shakes/nuts, etc. to get that closer but tonight is one of my C25K nights so if I run it is going to make my deficit bigger. I drink about 80oz of water/day (don't always log that in but it is pretty consistent).

So on days like this do you bag the extra exercise or go ahead with it and just try to get in some good calories as you can. I am feeling energetic today, just not overly hungry but I am sick of this plateau on top of an already slow metabolism.