New member needs friends to help motivate me and hold me acc

Options
Hi my name is sarah I would really like more friends on here to help hold me responsible and motivated! I'm 28 and have always struggled a little bit with eating and over eating! I need to get re motivated in the exercise department! :) but I've already come to see ill love this website! I'm not sure what to say right now! Hope everyone is enjoying their week

Replies

• nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We can hold each other accountable. :flowerforyou:
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me! (ANYONE) Been on here for 6 weeks and feel better than I have in years! The support on this site is amazing!
  • dancellabz
    Options
    dang im such a fatty and i need inspiration!
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    I would be more than happy to be friends with you!! And don't put yourself down, you're going to do this with motivation and help and you're going to be stronger and feel better about yourself!! :happy: I am here to help, I will give you any support and advice that I can. :bigsmile:
  • dancellabz
    Options
    Wow thanks Candida1983.. such nice people in here.. i love it!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Sending a request! Lets do this!
  • changingmai
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I'm relatively new too (2 weeks in) and am really enjoying it so far. Welcome!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    lol i know the feeling, but feel free to add me (Anyone)
  • Marthamae89
    Options
    I need the exact same thing. Add me. I love to give motivation and inspiration and would love the same in return. EVERYBODY ADD ME!!!!!!!
  • kimbsh01
    kimbsh01 Posts: 38
    Options
    You can add me. We can hold each other accountable. :flowerforyou:

THIS!!!