I AM A NEWBIE

Options
Good Afternoon!!
I am new to FitnessPal and I am soooo excited about my new Healthy Lifestyle Journey. I am determined to be Faithful to a Favorable Figure. I definitely understand that it want be all peaches and cream (literally) lol but I will strive to do my best. Cant wait to correspond with all of you.

Have a Great Healthy Day!

Replies

• Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! This site is a huuuuge help!
  • tamzx1987
    Options
    Hello! I have been enjoying this myfitnesspal app. on my iphone.
    My husband got me started on this. It's really gonna be a help when
    I start doing better. I know I can do it though. I've done it before on the weight
    loss and I'm gonna do it again with the help of the Lord.
  • nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love the iPhone app. Welcome and please feel free to add me. Have a great day!:happy:
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite sites for healthy recipes is www.skinnytaste.com. There are tons of great recipes (with nutritional information). If you have an iphone/ipad or an android tablet/phone I highly recommend the free app. It's very user friendly and convenient. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • nhisimage
    Options
    I am a newbie also. Very excited to reach healthy goals this year. It looks like MFP will be an important part of my journey. Reading the posts is very encouraging. Be courageous! You are not alone.

Blessings
  • kimbsh01
    kimbsh01 Posts: 38
    Options
    Good Afternoon!!
    I am new to FitnessPal and I am soooo excited about my new Healthy Lifestyle Journey. I am determined to be Faithful to a Favorable Figure. I definitely understand that it want be all peaches and cream (literally) lol but I will strive to do my best. Cant wait to correspond with all of you.

Have a Great Healthy Day!
    Good luck lady...i will add you :)
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here... Feel free to add me as your fitness pal!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You made a great decision to be here, we are here for your support, dont hesitate!
  • jenn76ifer
    Options
    I am also new here. Need to make some friends along the way also. Any one from Indiana?
  • Needmorecoffee55
    Needmorecoffee55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also a newbie! But already finding a few weeks with the iPhone app has really helped me- 3kg lost so nearly halfway! But it's made me healthier, not just slimmer. You make better choices when you know you've got to write it down. I'll add you, feel free to add me :-) Dx
  • changingmai
    Options
    Welcome! I just started two weeks ago. Looking forward to supporting each other. Xoxos.