Replies

• alangholz
    alangholz Posts: 69
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!! Is that really you??? What a transformation!! Amazing!! Proud of you!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you look so much younger! Amazing work!
  • blumuse
    blumuse Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    awww *blush* wow. Thanks for all your kind compliments and encouragement. I really appreciate it.
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job ! You look like a whole different person.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! 100 lbs in that time period is seriously amazing. great job :)
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    If you ran into a person from 2002, I don't think they would know it was you. Congrats!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Wow amazing CONGRATS!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look so good!!!! You look like your personality is able to shine out now with your new look to :) I cant believe you weigh 203 you look like your in the 150s or so, Great job.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Good for you! You look terrific :-)
  • blumuse
    Options
    If you ran into a person from 2002, I don't think they would know it was you. Congrats!

I don't think so either. I think I've always had an image in my mind about what I SHOULD look like thin, but yeah, I wouldn't have known it was me either. Sometimes the person staring back at me these days still seems a little surprising. Some days I just can't get used to my face.
  • blumuse
    Options
    OMG, you look so good!!!! You look like your personality is able to shine out now with your new look to :) I cant believe you weigh 203 you look like your in the 150s or so, Great job.

Thanks for that compliment. I still have quite a bit of butt and belly on me - and even though I've lost 10 sizes in clothes, I'm no where near where I should be for my size. I'm 5'3" frame, it's not pretty yet. Things are shrinking for the outside towards the middle so while I finally have wrist bones and ankels and knees and collar bones, my belly is still there. I'll definitely have to get some surgery once I hit my goal weight.. planning a tummy tuck and boob lift. oddly enough my doctor said the diabetes would have contributed to the belly fat -- when the body doesnt process sugars correctly it apparently deposits them there. Oh Joy. Day 2 of diabetes pills. So far so good.
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • blumuse
    Options
    Way to go girlie! How does it feel?

It feels awesome just to be able to do normal things! Like ride a roller coaster, sit in a booth at a restaurant, be able to put on my seat belt in the car, in the airplane, be able to go MILES without taking a break, be confidenent enough to wear a TANK TOP (gasp) in public.... all those kinds of things. It's very freeing. You don't realize how much of a victim you were to your weight until it starts to come off.
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! You look great!
  • Beeteezie
    Beeteezie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    GOOD LORD!!! You look like an entirely different person... Your smile is even different...

GOOD JOB... women like you are my inspiration and keep me going on the treadmill..

you look FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!