Friend using Zantrex 3...Unhealthy??

Options
One of my friends just started taking Zantrex 3, the blue bottle for weight loss. She is 5'4" and I think weighs probably about 130-135, trying to lose about ten pounds. I am very worried--is this something that is safe for her to use?? Who has tried it / knows anything about it?

Thanks all!

Replies

• veasse
    veasse Posts: 25
    Options
    i have tried it on two occassions years ago, once had a bad effect on me and once didnt really do much at all. it made me really jittery and light headed, heart racing and stuff like that. ive heard bad things about it though, i think for some people it can be really dangerous, plus diet pills dont work. why not try and get her on here and get her started on some healthy habits? get her motivated to cook healthy meals and a gym schedule. will give her better results if the pills make her jittery and faint she wont be able to burn off the calories she needs to lose that weight. plus shes only looking to lose 10 pounds, thats so doable with just a healthy diet and working out she doesnt need to resort to any crazy measures.. id try and reason with her. just my opinion