A really nice NSV

Options
Gwenski
Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
So, my husband came home from work today and said "I have something to tell you".. which, made me a little worried at first.
Then, he told me this...
"So, I was talking to my friend today (whose wife works at a restaurant we go to ocassionally).. anyway, he (the friend) asked what we were doing for Easter.. so I told him you were going to another town to do some shopping. He asked what you were wanting to buy.. and I told him that I really shouldn't say anything, but that you are working on your weight and need new pants. And, the man said "I KNOW! My wife says that everytime she sees your wife she looks better and better!"
It was really nice to hear this from someone who barely knows me and doesn't know that I've been working on this. It was a treat for my husband to hear as well. He is blind, so doesn't really get to experience the visual improvement. Me thinks he was proud of me!
A good way to start a long weekend.. and extra incentive not to eat too much chocolate!

Replies

• Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful thing!!! Congrats on all your hard work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WTG We all need a pat on the back now and then!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That is a WONDERFUL NSV!!! Congratulations!
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome nsv! :love: I think it is wonderful that the husband of woman who works in restaurant actually passed the compliment along to your husband! And glad that your husband told you! I can imagine it was a great feeling you had! WTG! :happy:
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Out of the blue complements are the BEST!! Congratulations on needing the new pants, too!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Fabulous victory! Congrats!
  • KarenJC2012
    Options
    Congratulations Gwen - you deserve the compliment!!!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Aww that is lovely :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!