Inches first then pounds

Options
I have lost 2 inches on my stomach. Mostly that is what I have been tracking from the begining. But my weight keeps fuctuating back and forth between the same 4 pounds. My question is : Does everyone loose inches first and then pounds. and after how long (days) do you see the results on the scale?

Replies

• kvigo821
    kvigo821 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm experiencing the same type of problem but losing inches on my legs. Kinda frustrating!
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I have really had to keep reminding myself that it is not only all about the numbers on the scale. Last year I went from 210 to around 185 - and kept it off. This year (so far) I have gone from 185 to 164. My weight has been stalled or creeping through the 160's but I lost 3 dress sizes (inches)! So, color me happy! Keep up the good work!
  • MAZMcCormick
    MAZMcCormick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I went two weeks without any weight loss, but lost a few inches and finally the scale moved. I keep telling myself I'm not doing this just for what the scale says I'm doing it to get healthy. Not sure your calorie intake, but I did up mine a few hundred and noticed a drop in the scale. Keep it up...the scale will eventually catch up.
  • Nimbkar
    Nimbkar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement! I will keep going and the scale will have to tip sometime :)