NSV - I'm invisible!

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
Had the best NSV today ever. May not be able to ever top this one - I found out I've lost so much weight I'm invisible!

I was at the grocery store to pick up a few things and wandered down the frozen food aisle.....wanted to see if any frozen meals, like Lean Cuisine, we're on sale. I was the only person in the aisle....had it alllll to myself.

So I was standing in the middle of the aisle, eyeballing the Swedish meatballs and chicken BBQ pizza meals when low and behold a guy came down the aisle and stood SMACK in front of me so he could look at the same meals. I don't mean off to one side, but gosh darn square in front of me with his back to me.....and he didn't say a word.

I mean really, why would anyone do that? Backed up by the fact that he didn't say anything (as I'm sure anyone that had seen me would have said hello or excuse me), the only logical conclusion I could come up with is that I have lost sooooo much weight that he couldn't see me!

There is no end to what I can do with these newly discovered powers.......

Replies

• Jules_1111
    Options
    LOL! Thanks for the giggle!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    That's hysterical! You should have de-pants-ed him and left him wondering how that happened.
  • redpat74
    redpat74 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm impressed that you didn't just wack him up side the head with a Lean Cuise! Maybe he was trying to impress you with his maxiumus gluts.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Lucky you! I have always wanted superpowers!!!! Combine that with an arch nemesis and some minions and life would be PERFECT!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!