I need to loose 20lbs fast!!! Advice please!

2»

Replies

• Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    wheres the Xyngular chick at when u need her? Apparently its way healthier than mexican river water.. cutting off a limb will also be efficient if trying to drop weight. Good luck!
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Forget the water, go sit in a sauna for 72 hours! I heard it burns 300 calories in 30 minutes.

And eat some celery.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Forget the water, go sit in a sauna for 72 hours! I heard it burns 300 calories in 30 minutes.

And eat some celery.

Yeah celery is negative food. Maybe one of those shake plates while holding a shake weight and using an ab belt in a sauna.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member

And eat some celery.

my high school wrestling coach showed us how to lose 5 pounds in 24 hours by chewing gum and spitting. His view was that any way that helped you to completely dehydrate was useful....

crazy *kitten* but it worked for short term 5 pound losses.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    The advice offered here is completely outrageous and unquestionable. First trying to lose 20 pounds in such a short period of time is unhealthy. If by the methods previously stated you will end up in a hospital and miss said appointment with the MFP person. Mexican River water and tapeworm pills, you will be standing there and have little worms crawling out you rectum or be spilling mud onto the ground. The amputation the person{s} would have to roll you around, probably leave ya on a street corner and that will open a new conversation on the warm rectum feeling. The advice I would offer get girdle or one of those slim T’s. So there pssttt:}