Back to school challenge!!

buffjess
buffjess Posts: 382
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok everyone im starting a back to school challenge..Simply meaning to loose some pounds before our kids go back to school or maybe yourself! So lets get started!! Lets start tomorrow june 3 and end august 3..Post start weight, current weight, goal weight etc..Anyone feel free to add a challenge or two to this one if you like! Good luck everyone!! Oh and check your inboxes regularly!

start weight:160
current weight:157
goal weight:130
for challenge:140

Replies

• buffjess
    oh and weigh ins will be tuesdays, and we will check in daily if possible!:wink::happy:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    I'm in, it should be about time to start losing..lol.

start weight: 202
    current weight: 196
    goal weight: 115
    for challenge: 180

Tuesdays it is :smokin:
  • buffjess
    Glad to have you aboard the weightloss train!!:drinker:
  • Sure! I am doing another challenge ending july 31 so this will coincide nicely! And ill have two groups keeping me accountable instead of one! :glasses:

Starting weight : 150
    Currently : 137
    Goal : 120
    For Challenge : 125

Thanks! and good luck to you girls! :flowerforyou:
  • MichJo
    MichJo Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! My daughter is already out of school - but I need some motivation. Summer is hard for me. Alot of camping and beer drinking.

Going to the gym at noon - will weigh then and post. Thanks for the idea!

180575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    I will try my best to check in everyday but might not be able too. Can I still be in? If so, here are my stats...

start weight:182
    current weight: 168.6
    goal weight:135-140 (???)
    for challenge: 159

I keep going round and round with my goal weight...... In high school I was a gymnast and even though I looked like I was 90 pounds, I weight 120.... I gained a lot after high school and then lost most of it. My lowest was 130ish and everyone thought that I looked sick.... I think that I might start at 140 and then see how I look once I get there. I am only 5'3".
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Oh I'd love to join. I was actually thinking of starting a group that ended in the beginning of august. So this is perfect. :smile:

Start weight: 195
    Current weight: 180
    goal weight: 145/150
    for challenge: 160

Good luck to everyone!
  • buffjess
    I will try my best to check in everyday but might not be able too. Can I still be in? If so, here are my stats...

start weight:182
    current weight: 168.6
    goal weight:135-140 (???)
    for challenge: 159

I keep going round and round with my goal weight...... In high school I was a gymnast and even though I looked like I was 90 pounds, I weight 120.... I gained a lot after high school and then lost most of it. My lowest was 130ish and everyone thought that I looked sick.... I think that I might start at 140 and then see how I look once I get there. I am only 5'3".

Of course you can! I know its hard to post everyday especially in the summer..As long as we can get our stats in once a week it will be fine! And welcome aboard!!:drinker:
  • buffjess
    Oh I'd love to join. I was actually thinking of starting a group that ended in the beginning of august. So this is perfect. :smile:

Start weight: 195
    Current weight: 180
    goal weight: 145/150
    for challenge: 160

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Nevermorex!!! Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    just stopping by to say hi. :smile:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Where is the waving smiley? :glasses:
  • buffjess
    Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is having a Healthy Day!! I reposted this group as the PINK TEAM..I will send everyone emails stating this tonight!!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    I'd love to join!

Starting weight: 262

Current weight: 235

Challenge weight: 200

Goal weight: 120

Does that sound okay? I've never made goals before.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Sounds good. Pink Team it is! Go PINK!
This discussion has been closed.