Can you motivate me?

Options
2»

Replies

• bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What helped me was to see what I was actually eating. When I started logging it in fitness pal, it was easy to cut back.
  • You have to get moving, it's just not an option if you want the weight to start falling off of you.
    Sweets will get you nowhere fast, I know cause when I started this journey back on January 21, 2012 I was T-Totally addicted to sugar. I was eating 4000 calories a day and most of it came from sugar, fried foods and just absolute junk I was putting in my body. I joined MFP just out of curiosity to see how many calories I was consuming and the results scared the snot out of me. I made up my mind right then and there that I was not gonna be addicted to unhealthy ever again. I'm now 32lbs down and 6 inches off my waist.
    I will be more than happy to share with you how I'm doing this but you have to be committed to getting healthy. If you are, send me a friends request and that goes for anybody else reading this. I'm dead serious about the committed part cause I live a very busy life and don't have time to invest in someone who doesn't really want this!