wanted: similar friends

Options
i'm looking for more people with simliar stats & goals as me. Im 21 yrs old, 5'3, and 162.8 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get to 117 (high school weight) but my mid goal is to get to 135, and my biggest weight was 190 ( second pregnancy). so please feel free to add me....i could use the motivation. and the friends lol its hard doing this alone.

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for more people with simliar stats & goals as me. Im 21 yrs old, 5'3, and 162.8 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get to 117 (high school weight) but my mid goal is to get to 135, and my biggest weight was 190 ( second pregnancy). so please feel free to add me....i could use the motivation. and the friends lol its hard doing this alone.

i'm not similar other than wanting to be healthier and weigh less. 49 year old male, 5'8", starting weight 195, current weight 165, goal 155. Feel free to add me if being different doesn't bother you.
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 5'0" and my goal weight is 130. Feel free to add me and I will help cheer you on. :smile:
  • Shannonlastname
    Shannonlastname Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 23, 5'1" and currently at about 127. My heaviest was in high school where I got up to 149lbs which was one heck of a wakeup call. I danced ballet and worked out 2-3 times a week up until I moved last January. I really want to get down to 110 but I'm finding it really hard to get out there and exercise when it's 40 degrees out and I am so used to tropical weather. I would love help motivate you to stay on track. I know I have a huge problem with being accountable for my intake as well as getting off my bum.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, we've got similar goals and ages :) I turn 21 soon and 115 is my goal. I wouldn't mind a few more friends with similar goals too!