which food just grosses you out?

Options

Replies

• lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Liver (beef, chicken and duck) is THE most vile thing I've ever tasted.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I seem to be the only on on mfp that thinks this way - but peanut butter! Hate the crap. eeewww
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Anytype of shellfish.
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one out there:
    Cantelope, honey dew, MAYO, ANYTHING pickled, hard boiled eggs, olives, mushrooms, any tea, and oatmeal- I gag everytime.

When I was 10, my mom was driving me to school and she was so mad I didn't eat my oatmeal for breakfast, that she made me bring it in the car. She MADE me take a bite of it and I gagged and had to swallowed it with there being no where to spit it out. Ever since then, I can't eat it and I've tried about once a year!

I get a bad headache from any kind of tea, even healthy green tea.

I make myself try cantelope once every few years and still can't stand it.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Oysters on the half shell. Or snot as I like to call them...
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    all seafood :sick:
  • JJJJ25
    JJJJ25 Posts: 37
    Options
    Sunny D, canned string beans, peas, Gushers, fast food fish, olives, blue cheese.
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Some things I do not like like olives, peanut butter, Indian food - I do not like the smell or the taste and burnt food I could eat but it would be a struggle. Over cooked steak is bloody awful.

The things that will make me sick by just putting it in my mouth are cauliflower, sprouts, tapioca, anything pickled (except beetroot) and tripe.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Raw oysters
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have quite the list:

* Coleslaw
    * Broccoli
    * Califlower
    * Spin Blend Mayo
    * Sweet shrimp sushi (almost any other type of sushi or sashimi is great)
    * And above all: Peeps. If I ever win the lottery, I'm burning a truckload of them all at once while my friends dance around like pagans.
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    danbobobo, do you really hate Jello?

tsh0ck is my hero for the Dwight Shrute pic!

I'm trying not to be scandalized by the bacon comment or those disparaging words spoken about waffles and peanut butter, but alas.

Gross foods:
    Runny egg whites
    Liver
    Octopus
    Oysters
    Mint and chocolate (Why? Why? Tell me WHY ruin perfectly good chocolate by putting mint in there?!?!?)
    Any kind of fat hanging on chicken. Doesn't bother me with beef or pork, but chicken fat grosses me out.

This!! Mint chocolate...why?? You might as well eat some chocolate and then get some toothpaste and squirt it in your mouth at the same time. Just don't get it.

Oh and Beetroot!!! HATE IT!!! UGH!!!
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In my attempt to be healthy, I tried steaming kale one night (BLEH) and mustard greens the next night (BLEH BLEH BLEH!)

I could at least swallow the kale, but the mustard greens would not leave the front of my tongue, kid you not.

Oh, and I HATE cranberry sauce.
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    Avocado, Asparagus, Crayfish, Crawfish, or anything served with the legs still attached. Disgusting.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Refried beans! :sick: The look, smell, taste, texture; all of it is nasty!! I ALWAYS make sure to tell them no refried beans when I go out for Mexican. I don't want that disgusting stuff near my food! :noway:
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mint and chocolate (Why? Why? Tell me WHY ruin perfectly good chocolate by putting mint in there?!?!?)
    Any kind of fat hanging on chicken. Doesn't bother me with beef or pork, but chicken fat grosses me out.

This!! Mint chocolate...why?? You might as well eat some chocolate and then get some toothpaste and squirt it in your mouth at the same time. Just don't get it.

I agree! The only exception for me is frozen York Peppermint Patties, for some reason they're delicious to me, but anything else...euuuuughh. I don't like "blue mint" to begin with (peppermint, wintermint) but mixing it with chocolate is just yuck.
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    MUSHROOMS!! Ew ew ew. Can't stand the taste OR the texture. Also, fat on any kind of meat. I don't care how tasty and nice and crispy it gets on the grill, I cut ALL fat off my steaks, pork chops, chicken breasts, etc. Just the feeling of it in my mouth makes me gag. Also, my mom's stroganoff (sorry mom! lol) I think it's the excessive amount of sour cream in it. It's just so disgusting..
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bananas, zucchini, squash, unless it's butternut and made into a soup.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    Yogurt!!!! I hate the consistency of it and the sour, sour smell and taste!
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    vegemite >.<
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes. They smell like vomit.