- Olives
    - Cottage cheese
    - celery
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    Head cheese
    sushi
    fresh water fish (perch, blue gill, walleye)
    miracle whip (tastes like sugar!)
    organ meat (heart, brains, tripe)
    potato salad
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    liver.... no matter how you present it.... yucksville!!!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    meat covered in cheese sauce.

What makes it weird is that it is kinda exact -- like I don't mind meat in tortillas covered in cheese sauce, or nachos. Or chili with a little cheese on top.

But chicken with cheese sauce, or pork chops with cheese sauce, or anything cordon bleu -- ugh.
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Potted meat to me has got to be one of the most disgusting foods on the planet..along with crawfish, chitterlings, oysters, sardines, organ meats and livercheese (who comes up with this stuff?) All of these make me visibly shudder...uuuggghhh

P.s. I do not want anything that appears to be looking at me from my plate....
  • imdelishus
    imdelishus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't like cantaloupe, avocado, cherries (although, I do like cherry-flavored foods/drinks), cheesecake, pickles... I'm sure there are others, but those have traumatized me enough!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Anything that resembles something that should be in a nose, belly button, or butt! :bigsmile:

So, fingers then? :laugh:

LMAO.. I agree with OP but it was totally open for that..
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Cow tongue and snails.

ewww who the heck would even consider those? LOL I have never heard of people actually eating such... gag
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    a bloody steak! Now for a funny true story. I was watching Dracula movie, with some family and friends, there was blood everywhere and did not phase me one bit. Then this scene, where they are feasting and this human cuts into a steak cooked rare and its red and bloody inside, this made me cringe and I had to look away. Nasty! Needless to say I was poked fun at the rest of the night, lol
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    plain oatmeal.. it looks like a bowl filled with snot and mucous :sick:

if i eat it, i have to put lots of berries and chopped up apple on top to mask the appearance
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Cilantro and pesto...I even belong to a "I Hate Cilantro" club.

And I can't eat anything that looks like it did when it was alive.

Me, too!!!! People think I'm crazy when I tell them I joined an anti-cilantro group!

Okay, my other dislikes (though not as disgusting to me as cilantro):
    cottage cheese, most fish, beets, runny eggs, Twinkies, asparagus, cooked celery, celery seed, caraway seeds, greens, Miracle Whip, cooked raisins, lima beans, canned veggies, avocado, fake smoke flavoring, Peeps, tofu...

And I say my hubby is the picky one?!?! lol

I love love love mayo, scrapple, bleu cheese, and many of the others listed.
  • princessquitealot
    princessquitealot Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    okra is slimy, liver..I've been told I've not had it cooked right...ew...other organ meats. most candies, octopus gives me the creeps, I have issues with lamb
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Oh my god ... some of the things people say are gross are amazing. Blue cheese and hummus? Serious?

I'm pretty much down to eat anything but one thing I haven't got over is eating prawns/shrimps with their legs and heads attached. Next time I do eat it, though, I'll have to suck out its brains. I heard it's amazing.
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hummus I can agree. And unfortunately, tuna is repulsive!
  • xxxhelenaxxx
    xxxhelenaxxx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Celery- literally the ony thing appealing about it is the color
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    smelly cheese (especially blue cheese and parmesan), horse meat and everything from McDonald's and other fast foods, which may be tasty for some people, but I really can't stand it :/
  • nutrientnatalie
    Options
    McDonalds. I just can't deal with it knowing how gross that place's food is. Their fries are incredible though, I'll admit that...just I stay far far far away from it.
  • mamnboston
    Options
    tuna fish, yuck
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Peas- all peas. They are so mushy and disgusting on the inside.
    Also, frozen/canned asparagus or Brussels Sprouts- they are so slimy! (I LOVE fresh asapargus and Brussels Sprouts, though)
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i have no problem with most veggies, fish etc but i hate brussels sprouts. tried and tried again but i always hate them..... oh yeah - ditto with canned peas - i can handle fresh snow peas.