leslie sansone

Options
Does anyone do these videos? Have you seen any results with them?

Replies

• skbarton
    skbarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's videos. I haven't used them consistently but anything that helps you get moving, increase your heart rate and burn calories will help. What I really like is you can keep up with the moves and won't feel like you are always behind.
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have a few videos. I do these when the weather is not great for outside walking or bike riding.

In addition, we are doing a pedometer challenge at work, and these videos have been helping me to stack up the steps on my pedometer!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I have used Walk away the Pounds. I love them. They are really easy to do and they will get you sweating. Leslie is very motivating. You should try them.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Love Leslie Sansone! The 5 miler and the boot camp walk are my favorites!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    LOVE Leslie!!! I do her videos 3-4 times a week. Uses much more muscle than regular walking and I love her personality! She is very energizing and uplifting while still being very real. Try her and see!
  • m0nster2
    m0nster2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've bought several in the past. I don't often use them because I bought a treadmill a couple years ago and mainly use that. I think the less you have to use and/or if you're already very fit, they aren't effective. If you have a lot to lose and/or are not very active, they are great. They're fun and you will sweat. Also, if you have Comcast OnDemand, check out the walking fitness with Kendra Kemerly - I've done those a few times over the past month and I think she's tougher than Leslie Sansone.
  • hnordtvedt
    hnordtvedt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got several Walk at Home DVDs. That used to be my only exercise. I love Leslie! The DVDs definitely helped condition my heart and lungs for running. They also helped build some muscle definition. Now I'm doing Couch to 5k, and some OnDemand lower body workouts for my trouble zones. The lady's name is Cathy Syphers (I think that's how you spell it). Honestly, I'm seeing much more results (and much more quickly) with running 3 days per week and the quick toning exercises 2-3 days per week.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile walk video that came with elastic toning bands. I love the DVD and do it 3 x weekly
  • CarrottPie
    Options
    How many calories burned in a workout? How do you figure it out?
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    How many calories burned in a workout? How do you figure it out?

in her dvd's she tells you what the walking mph is....just put in walking + mph + time into the exercise search and you will have it. Good luck and enjoy!!
  • Andh_19
    Andh_19 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've done the 3 Fast Miles and put it in here under 4.0 mph walking. I tested it with my heart rate monitor and the calories were pretty close. 40 minutes for about 260 calories.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Yes, even though I run, lift heavy, walk fast outside and do killer circuits, Leslie Sansone has a special place in my heart for when I need a workout but can't face anything high impact.