Biggest Loser MFP. weigh in 2/6/08

Options
So what did you all think of last night?
The BLUE team had to go to elimination IT IS ABOUT FREAKING TIME!
But the original Black team is still there, Sorry that one guy still drives me NUTS he is such a jerk it makes me mad. But he stays on. :grumble:
It looked like Blue team goes to elimination again next week from the previews but you can never tell.
So here are my results.
Last week 169.00
This week 168.00
1 pound lost. :ohwell:
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    So what did you all think of last night?
    The BLUE team had to go to elimination IT IS ABOUT FREAKING TIME!
    But the original Black team is still there, Sorry that one guy still drives me NUTS he is such a jerk it makes me mad. But he stays on. :grumble:
    It looked like Blue team goes to elimination again next week from the previews but you can never tell.
    So here are my results.
    Last week 169.00
    This week 168.00
    1 pound lost. :ohwell:
    --Diann...
  • bricker06
    Options
    i agree with everything you said. im really rooting for the black team.
    last weel 253.2
    this week 249.2
    -4 woohoo
    total loss -22
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I was so glad they sent the mom home last night. She just seemed like such a back stabber. I know that's how you play the game, I just didn't like the way she took it upon herself to pick who they would send home. It backfired on her. I really like the Ex husband guy, I want him to win but I don't like his ex wife.

Beginnin of challenge: 230.8
    Last week: 227.4
    Today: 224
    Loss this week: 3.4lbs :bigsmile:
    Total Loss sice challeng: 6.8lbs
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I lost another 3 pounds this week!
    start (October) 158
    Today 144!:bigsmile:

14 Pounds! I'm really excited! I passed my goal which was to be 146 by the time I go on vacation, which is Saturday! I haven't been this small in YEARS!

I was watching BL reruns on Style yesterday and I think they were from the second season. There was so much less drama back then and it was very relaxing and fun to watch. Now it has SO much drama and I get stressed out watching it! lol
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    Nothing....
    I lost a big fat nothing. Sheesh! 184 last week, 184 this week. I'm not discouraged though; My jeans are so much looser than last week. yeeha!
  • abetterme
    Options
    Good Morning all

Start of MFP -254.6
    1 st week ---247.4
    2 nd week---244.6
    3 rd week---241.0
    4th week----242.6:ohwell:
    5th week---238.8

Total loss---15.8 lbs

I am happy with that.

I had trouble watching last night due to kids running through the living room but I was happy with the way the show turned out. Very excited to see what happens next week.
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    WOO HOO Black Team!!!! I have to say that I like Bob a lot (okay maybe even a small crush :blushing: ) but how the heck does Jillian always manage to pull it out of the bag?! She is awesome!!!! Unlike some, I thought that what they did to the mom was not fair at all. I mean, voting someone off for something that happened weeks ago?! Come on, get over it!!! Anyway.....

Starting weight last week: 138.5
    Weight this week: 136
    Total weight loss this week: 2.5 lbs
    Total weight loss overall: 30 lbs!!!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • pmj315
    pmj315 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So glad to see the mom go, hope her son is next....

Lost 10 lbs in January
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Beginning Weight = 215.5
    Last Week = 207
    This Week = 205

2 POUND LOSE!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

I have lost 4.8% of my total weight!!!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Just in response to Biggest Loser, I was so happy when the Black Team came in with great numbers!!! Just shows you that you have to eat when losing weight.

Did you see the previews for next week though? Looks very interesting, I can't wait. I love the drama, it is a game and they have to keep it interesting even though the most important thing for these people is losing weight and getting heathier.
  • Cherylann402
    Options
    I only lost 1 pound again this week! :cry:
    Starting weight: 185
    Last week: 182
    This week: 181

I was really hoping for at least 2 pounds!!! It seems like it is coming off so slowly!!! I'm getting a bit discouraged!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything to post this week. It's *that time*. So hopefully byt his time next wekk I'll show like 3 or 4 pounds. Wouldn't that be nice!

Did ya'll notice how much the black team lost when they ATE! That's been a hard thing for me to get over when it comes to eating right, that you have to eat. It's not about cutting all your food out. It's about eating the right things.

Have a fantastic weightloss week and WEIGH TO GO EVERYONE!

:flowerforyou:
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Way to go!!!

I hurt my back last week and haven't been able to do much other than a very slow (a turtle could pass me slow) walk around the block. As long as I am doing something I am happy. Its getting better now and I am excited to get back to the gym - hopefully on the weeked. No soccer for me though which is disappointing because we only have 3 games left.

Honestly, I am tired of the drama too. I just fast forward over the voting people out part. "I respect so an so" "I really didn't want to do this but" etc, etc etc. Really, its a game so just vote them out already and be done with it. You get rid of the people that do you wrong or are a threat. Sometimes just because they are annoying. Its life and you don't have to appologize for having a strategy right? I found that I stopped watching survivor after the fourth season because it started getting to political. I hope that doesn't happen with BL.

Last week - 176
    This morning - 174

Not to bad I must say. I am having a really hard time with weight fluctuations and I think its the amount of water I am drinking.

Take care,
    Charlene :drinker:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Start MFP: 146

1/9/08 144.8
    1/16/08 141.4
    1/23/08 140.6
    1/30/08 142.4
    weighed in on monday, didnt go to gym today :( 141

Not that much but at least it's something.
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    I am glad that the mom went home. I'm glad that the black team had such great results!! I was so happy that Jillian did that speach about eating all your calories at the beginning. i just had that talk with a friend of mine the other day!! Next week's show does look exciting and I'm a little bummed that it's women's Bible study Tuesday and I'll miss the first half of the show.... : ( .....but it's ok...maybe I'll tape it.

Beginning of Biggest Loser 274.5
    Last week 258.5
    This week 255.5

a 3 pound loss this week and 19 pound loss overall....so excited.....:happy:

Yay!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My turn!

Starting weight: 210
    Weight last week: 201.5
    Weight this week: 200 :bigsmile:

I'm down 10 pounds in a month! I can't wait for the next even half pound. Getting under 200, gosh I haven't been there in years! And the last time I was there it was only a brief trip that lasted a few weeks and then I was back in 200 land. I really don't like 200 land. I'd just as soon move out for good this time :wink:

As for the show, I was SO happy to see black win the weigh in, and by so much, but I really didn't want to see the mom gone. It just bugs me that the guys always kick out the women first. Considering they've gotten rid of their lightest player I think percentage wise it's going to be very difficult for blue to win next week (and GOOD. Let them reap what they have sewn).

See you all next week!
    Rose
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ugh I stayed the same. 185 last week and 185 this week. But I figured it wouldn't be much if I did lose anything because of the super bowl and my back pain. I haven't been able to work out as much because of my back. Hopefully next week will be better.

:heart: Kels
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 187 pounds
    This Week: 184 pounds !!! :bigsmile:
  • aznguysgrl
    Options
    Well no weight loss although I did gain a baby! yes i am pregnant. :noway: SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?! :ohwell:
  • Flowers21
    Flowers21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel like a yo-yo

last week = 204.4
    this week = 206.8

BLECH :grumble: