It has been a VERY good day!!

Options
1. Not had my 'official' weigh-in for the week, but unofficially - down 40 lbs in 16 weeks.
2. Forced myself to have a strong cardio workout - 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 on the cycle, pushing hard.
3. Got the results of my follow-up blood work. All numbers are GOOD!! No more fear of pre-diabetes, cholesterol is good, and all organs working the way they are supposed to.

Next 'health' goal... Get OFF the blood pressure meds!!!

Thanks for letting me share.

Replies

• osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That IS a very good day!! And the changes you have made will enable you to be around healthy and happy for many more very good days!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good on you - that's all wonderful news!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Getting off the blood pressure meds-great goal!
  • cheewathen
    Options
    Soooo impressive. Way to go. Sounds like your are well on your way to reaching your next goal.
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Thank you, everyone. It is amazing how much this site helps keep me in check. I hope you all are having a good week!
  • tyabd
    tyabd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1. Not had my 'official' weigh-in for the week, but unofficially - down 40 lbs in 16 weeks.
    2. Forced myself to have a strong cardio workout - 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 on the cycle, pushing hard.
    3. Got the results of my follow-up blood work. All numbers are GOOD!! No more fear of pre-diabetes, cholesterol is good, and all organs working the way they are supposed to.

Next 'health' goal... Get OFF the blood pressure meds!!!

Thanks for letting me share.
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!