Your ideal Superbowl match-up?

Options
I have a few I pull for each year but they have yet to happen.

Manning Vs. Manning with a personal thank you to Peyton for keeping the dream alive by signing with an AFC team.
Vikings Vs. Bills - two 4 time losers going head to head.
Coach Harbaugh Vs. Coach Harbaugh
Raiders (ugh) Vs. Niners (yay!) this is a spouse vs. spouse match up.

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Anyone against the Packers please! Man that made me miss football!
  • twinswin1
    twinswin1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Anyone against the Packers please! Man that made me miss football!

Live in the Twin Cities so I'll never cheer on the Packers unless they're playing the Raiders. But I can root for Donald Driver on DWTS. He's a good guy.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Eagles vs anyone.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Texans vs Cowboys. Texans win by 50, the plastic face of Jerry Jones melts from the heat and Randy Galloway (local sports talk radio guy in Dallas) implodes.
  • lillawyernica
    Options
    Steelers v Eagles, so my hubby will finally recognize that the Steelers are the superior Pennsylvania team.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Steelers v Eagles, so my hubby will finally recognize that the Steelers are the superior Pennsylvania team.

boo! ;)
  • twinswin1
    twinswin1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Texans vs Cowboys. Texans win by 50, the plastic face of Jerry Jones melts from the heat and Randy Galloway (local sports talk radio guy in Dallas) implodes.

It was good to see the Texans finally get over their hurdle this year. Always knocking but no one ever opening up that door.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2CjEcgTC8EqSumgLnWcEZqrHXPnjaL44ctWYsy6s7SyEMjiQV5Q
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options

It was good to see the Texans finally get over their hurdle this year. Always knocking but no one ever opening up that door.

If Schaub hadn't gotten hurt, would've been a whole different story.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I agree with the OP! Those are my exact same 3 picks.

Manning vs Manning - I have been waiting patiently for this to happen for years!
    Vikings vs Bills would be fun to watch and I'm a Vikings fan since I live in MN - Go Vikes!!
    Coach Harbaugh vs Coach Harbaugh I would also love to see! Both great coaches!

Gosh, I cannot wait for football season to start up! This post makes me ever more excited for the season and the upcoming draft
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    New England vs. Anyone..lol
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Coach Harbaugh Vs. Coach Harbaugh

As a RABID Ravens fan, I am 100% behind this!