Tacos

Options
2»

Replies

• christinalm84
    Options
    I normally eat them regular...but sometimes we use morning star crumbles instead of meat. It taste really similar and cuts back on calories.
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love soft tacos, I use low fat ground beef or 99% fat free ground turkey, taco seasoning, loads of tomatoes, spinach, and a mixture of plain greek yogurt and salsa... mmmmmm. I also like sliced chicken or beef with the same ingredients. I use the mission extra thin soft corn tortillas. They are nummy and only 40 calories each!
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I think the messier the better

Everything you've said in this thread is a double entendre. You realize that, right? :smile:
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I had the most delicious grilled shrimp tacos today — delicious and healthy!
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    However Top Shelf makes them is how I like them. :tongue:

For those who don't live in the Valley of the Sun, Top Shelf is a small, local chain of Mexican restaurants, which I believe serves the finest Mexican food on the planet. Their cheese enchiladas are to die for. The tacos are good, too. I like them with ground beef (not shredded, dammit) with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and a little bit of Top Shelf's incredible salsa.

Lip-smackin' good! :tongue: