Any good workouts to lose the gut!!

Options
Hii! Im trying to get back in shape and I dont know any good exercises to really lose the belly! Any suggestions for a newbie!

Replies

• modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Just keep losing fat and it will come off your belly, usually last :angry: And just work your whole body because unfortunately you can't spot reduce. But you can replace fat with muscle which takes up less space!
  • samextra
    samextra Posts: 1
    Options
    If you do sit-ups, abdominal exercises, and focus on those muscles everyday, as part of a more general workout, then this should help.

I remember I bought 60 second abs, a training tool that lets you do ab crunches while sitting in an upright position.
    I soooooo need to start doing that again.
    But it Does work, !!.....and so I am contradicting the previous poster, because if you focus on an particular muscle region, that region will tighten, firm-up, and achieve better tone, this will help you lose inches off the belly, if you combine this with cardio work. When you tighten and firm,and build stomach muscle, it then begging to burn fat at a higher rate, in that region compared to other areas of your body, where there is no or less muscle.

So work your abdominals, and you will start to notice quite quickly if you do it consistently.
    So you go girl !! :)