martin_chicago
martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
i have a big lower body and upper body kinda building it up
rant

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Thats a good problem to have. So many guys build the upper and neglect the legs. I cant wait to hear the replies myself.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Errr.. both have important bits. :X But if I had to choose and keeping this clean ...I'd say upper body from the "V" up! Nothing better than to be held by a strong man or feel tiny in his.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Errr.. both have important bits. :X But if I had to choose and keeping this clean ...I'd say upper body from the "V" up! Nothing better than to be held by a strong man or feel tiny in his.

Exactly
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Can't choose. You just can't have one w/o the other.
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    a lot of guys have only one
    thank god its not me
    Can't choose. You just can't have one w/o the other.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options

Exactly

yup!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I like men with nice backs. So, mostly upper. I have no prob with a man with chicken legs (don't ever tell my boyfriend I call them chicken legs).
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    rant
    Do you have a brother or cousin named Dannylives?
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I don't really care how big a guy is, as long as he's proportionate. You can have lean but not necessarily bulky muscles — like a runner, for example — or have a bigger, more muscular physique, but make sure everything is balanced. I'm not attracted to guys who have giant upper bodies and no legs, or vice versa. It just looks...off.
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Exactly

yup!

Agree. Would like to feel protected!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I dunno. When I see muscular forearms I forget to look everywhere else.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I always wondered why woman identify a man with big arms and shoulders with being able to protect them. I can kick someone's *kitten* much easier than I can punch someone out. But perhaps I'm being biased since my lower body is much stronger and thicker than my upper body.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    rant
    Do you have a brother or cousin named Dannylives?
    Lol!!!
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The abs. Oh the abs :love:
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Quite a few women at my job seem to love nice calves...
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    A lean, strong, well muscled body -like a male gymnast or dancer is pretty hard to beat for me. They are just about perfect.
    It's a whole body thing in my opinion one or the other is disproportionate.....
    A fantastic personality is crucial.....Everyone needs to develop that!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I always wondered why woman identify a man with big arms and shoulders with being able to protect them. I can kick someone's *kitten* much easier than I can punch someone out. But perhaps I'm being biased since my lower body is much stronger and thicker than my upper body.
    i don't know i can punch very hard very very hard..following bruce lee's footsteps :P
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Depends what you mean by "nice"
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    A well proportioned, fit man will always get noticed, but if he opens his mouth and is a jackhole, then he can just keep on moving.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Because when it comes to protection not everyone thinks, I'm gonna kick him so hard!...I'd rather have a guy with big arms and a strong chest than a guy that looks like a triangle.