Wii Fit...

Options
mbmomof4
mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
for anyone who has a wii, i strongly suggest the wii fit program....i love it!!! honestly, i thought it was going to be dumb, but doing the aerobic part for 30 mins., i worked up a BIG sweat. it was fun& it didn't seem like work from doing hula hoops, to a casual run in place, it was a great work out.:bigsmile:

Replies

• skinnywilomeena
    Options
    i love the hoola-hoop one!!! I only wish the yoga was continuous instead of stop and go...
  • mbmomof4
    Options
    i did it for the first time today, the yoga & other stuff is still very hard for me, my muscles are still pretty weak because i had a baby on may 7, but im working on it. im enjoying the aerobics for now! hula hoops is definitely my fave!
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree!! I got the Jillian Michaels game and i saw a lot of bad reviews for it but not having anything else but what the wii fit comes with to compare it to i liked it a lot!! Its continuous between different activities!! I would suggest it!!
  • skinnywilomeena
    Options
    I saw the Jillian one..but like you i heard bad reviews>>ill have to give it a shot!
  • shwendoll
    shwendoll Posts: 10
    Options
    Agreed on all the stop and go, especially with the yoga and strength training. Takes almost twice as long as your workout minutes (ie. 20 minute workout takes 30 minutes or more). But the exercises are good. And fun for the kids too!!

The EA Sports Active is great. Got it yesterday, done it once and got a good continuous workout! So far, so good!

217943.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    The Wii Active is a much better work out but the Wii Fit is more fun
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The Wii Active is a much better work out but the Wii Fit is more fun

definately agree!
  • acook059
    acook059 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the wii Active- day 2. How are you logging the exercise? Seems I do a combo of strength training and aerobic on the 30 day challange....thanks for the help.
  • Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    lol, i just got the wii ea active. The 20 minute easy workout definitely worked me. Of course i just started exercising again. The only activity i had trouble with is the fast kick-ups. it didn't seem to register any of my movements. slow kick-ups worked fine.
  • mbmomof4
    Options
    i focused on the aerobic part for 30 mins. i logged it as aerobics, high impact, because i was sweating like crazy!! i'm feeling it today!!
  • acook059
    acook059 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LOL- me too on the fast kick ups- you have to really be on the front of your foot, kind of hopping from ball of foot to ball of foot- hope it helps- Day 3 work out was a lot more arms so I added my own work out dancing and run/walk- super fun! I burned almost 300 cals! Wii Active Lover!