Another new and friendless!

Options
Is anyone out there feeling the Easter temptation??

Been attempting to do this for about a month and didn't factor in this chocolate-filled holiday!

Willpower in need of help!!

Replies

• lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Buy carob coated power bars to keep on hand instead?
  • stormfly
    stormfly Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, have given up sugar and now notice a chocolate craving and I never use to like chocolate go figure!
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I LOVE cholcolate! However, since I joined MFP last week, I think twice before eating all the easter eggs i am offered! I eat dark chocolate, and one square per day instead of 4, 5, 6, 7... :P

Last night I had put aside 1 cup of rasberries and 2 squares of chocolate for the evening (included in my daily calory count). I ate 1 square, then the cup of rasperries, and put the 2nd square of chocolate back in the kitchen cabinet, lol. I find it silly and cute, but I was actually super proud!!! hahahaha

20156223.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cherubsfly
    Options
    Yup I've been given 3 easter eggs now, and I ate two of them, oops!! I then had to really cut back on my meals so I didn't go over my calorie goal and did extra time on the wii fit. I don't even like chocolate that much,..!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have only allowed myself one serving of M&Ms. I learned in WW that you have to walk the length of a football field to be able to burn off the calories of ONE M&M!!!!!!! It keeps me in check!