Body Size Visualizer

Options
TrefG
TrefG Posts: 112 Member
Hello All,

A few months ago somebody posted a like to a website which was a chart of people at different heights and weights. So you could pick a guy who was 6ft 1 and 200lb and it would show you how that body shape looked.

Anybody remember this link? Typically I can now not find it anywhere. . . .

Thanks

Replies

• th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I didn't see it but would like to know.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    That sounds cool. Hope somebody knows...
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It's My Body Gallery.
  • TrefG
    Options
    It was very useful.

The chart of people were "real" people so you could visualise your body shape as you lost weight. They had both men & women. Kicking myself that I didnt bookmark it.
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to look that up..
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Only one of the pics matching my bodyshape, height and weight range looked even remotely like me :/
  • heatherrose86
    heatherrose86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Only one of the pics matching my bodyshape, height and weight range looked even remotely like me :/

I found that part interesting! Everyone carries their weight so differently...
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Of course...no one that shares my body. :sad:
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    That was interesting. None of these people even remotely look the way I do. A lot looked taller and skinnier, and none had the same sort of yucky tummy issues.
  • TrefG
    Options
    Thanks guys, but no it wasn't that one. This had guys and girls sections and was like a wall of people in a chart going accross the page.
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Loved it....great way to motivate too. I out in my goal weight to see what I will look like...
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Of course...no one that shares my body. :sad:

Me, either.

:sad: :sad:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My result;

7082067453_48e5e2cf69.jpg

:sad: made my body look horrible! My waist goes in more than that :grumble: that being said, my body's similar to that (at the moment), just less .. lumpy and waist goes in more.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Another site...not real people but still good: www.modelmydiet.com
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

Same here. It was interesting to see though!
  • carijok
    carijok Posts: 32
    Options
    Mmmkay so I just went to mybodygallery.com. I put in my numbers and see all these women in bikinis that supposedly have the same stats as me (five ten, 175 pounds, size 12 -14). These women look great, not overweight, maybe just a little soft and curvy, but definitely sexy/ healthy. I do not see anything like that when I look in the mirror. I see somebody who is overweight when I look at myself in underwear and at least 80% of my thoughts revolve around how awesome it would be if I lost this twenty five pounds of fat. Im positive I have that much to lose, coz thats how much Ive net gained since highschool. Either these people are lying about their stats or I'm perpetually standing in front of a fun house mirror that isn't any fun. Let me know if you also felt the pictures of other people's bodies with stats similar to yours were dirty dirty lies.