To all my Adele Lovers...

Options
I don't know about you, but I LOVE Adele. <3 She is my absolute favorite. Not just her music but she is also a beautiful and strong woman. :)

Anyways, I ordered her CD off eBay but it's not gonna be here for a bit so I have been watching/listening to the individual songs on Youtube and that's fine but it's a pain in the butt to have to go back and search for the next song.

So, I found the entire CD on ONE Youtube video! Woohoo! :)

Just thought I would share with my fellow Adele Lovers. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIb-RsOvebs

Take care everyone and Happy Friday!

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Awwww I <3 Adele. She helped me when I was seperating from my ex. I don't listen to her anymore as I'm no longer sad but I remember the days of playing Adele and drinking wine on the couch.
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I lovvvvvvvvvve me some Adele!!! Happy Friday to you!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Adele is amazing... looove her
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I agree, she is pretty darn amazing :)
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Love Adele and never get tired of listening to her :) Thanks for the link!
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    that girl could sing to me anytime! i think shes kinda sexy, well except for the smoking thing.
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    that girl could sing to me anytime! i think shes kinda sexy, well except for the smoking thing.

Yeah, no no to smoking! Yuck! If I had that voice I wouldn't risk ruining it with cigarettes!
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    Her song is on the radio right now! I love her voice. She is uber talented and fabulous! She rocks!:happy:
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    I read an article about her the other day; I think she's given up smoking.
  • cindylou_21
    Options
    Adele is my new favorite artist and I pretty much love every song I have ever heard her sing. I have a CD that my sister made for me and I will never get tired of listening to it. Happy Friday to you!:drinker:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm the only jerk that doesn't like her music. It's all so depressing, I can't stand it.

She have a nice voice though, and doesn't need autotune like some other people out there right now. I'll give her that at least.
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I am in a relationship and completely in love but i ADORE her! I still listen to her lol
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    She's my fav! I was heartbroken when she canceled, then rescheduled and then canceled her tour last year. I had tix and was supposed to go on our anniversary :( I find it amusing how practically everyone knows who she is now but years ago when I first started listening to her it was 'Adele, who?'