Weight fluctuation?

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
So, I promised myself not to step on the scale until the one week mark, but, I did it today (I'm a few days short!)
And it said I have lost 5 lbs! I know that weight fluctuates, but I am closer to my goal in my eyes! Yay!:drinker:

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    So, I promised myself not to step on the scale until the one week mark, but, I did it today (I'm a few days short!)
    And it said I have lost 5 lbs! I know that weight fluctuates, but I am closer to my goal in my eyes! Yay!:drinker:

You go girl!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Sometimes getting on the scale before your official weigh in can help keep you motivated if you need it. Congratulations!!! It is my TOM and for the last week I continued to see the scale go up...So I know how it feels to have the scale be your motivator. Luckily today it was down...makes me want to work real hard at the gym today. Again congratulations.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!