Options
    need to lose 45ish hhaha help mee!
  • mkathyray
    mkathyray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in...need to lose 100.:mad:
  • FinallySexy
    Options
    I've got about 100 to lose....just started yesterday. We can do it!!!!!
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    I am looking to lose a lot, add me. YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 and have about 90 more to go. Feel free to add me, everyone.
  • allwen
    allwen Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me too please. I am trying to convert to lbs, I have 19kg to lose, so I think that must be about 42lbs. I an an Aussie, and we work in kg!
  • straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like:

You can add me. I love to give motivation and support. And I love to get it in return. I have been doing this since February. I have already lost 15.2 pounds. I keep track of everything everyday. I also like to check out other people's diary so I can get other choices for meals and snacks. Good luck on your new adventure in your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • dogloverabby
    dogloverabby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 100 lbs. So I am in for the long haul so you can count me in too.
  • melgcoo
    melgcoo Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm new here too. I have lost about 48 pounds over the last couple of years, but still need to lose about 50 - 55 more pounds. Would love to have some new friends for help / support / encouragement. Please feel free to add me, anyone!
    Thanks, and God Bless!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I have 68 lbs left to lose, and that's just to get to a healthy BMI. Feel free to add me
  • dogloverabby
    dogloverabby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so excited I just lost another 2 lbs that makes 5 lbs since I found this site on march 31. Woo hoo thanks for all the help. Slow but sure i will reach my goal.