Bad Habit Busters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
We all have "bad habits". Maybe it's those chocolate chip cookies that, once you take one, you end up going back . . . and back . . . Or maybe it's those mints that you use to "freshen your breath" but actually make you gain extra weight. Maybe it's making excuses not to exercise. Or maybe hanging out with friends who make bad choices (health or otherwise). I am starting a group that will help you break your habits and push past the plateaus. If you are interested in joining, please do!!!!!!! Anyone can join at any time.

Looking forward to this.:happy:

Replies

• Smiley1010
    Smiley1010 Posts: 82
    Options
    Mine is making excuses not to exercise... :blushing:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Mine is eating good all day and then supper time comes and well.......:noway: :grumble: :frown:
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mine is not only late night eating but also doing great during the week but when the weekend comes it all goes down the toilet.:grumble:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    smoking, and yes my pic is from the first half marathon I ran.
  • chels0
    chels0 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    smoking, and yes my pic is from the first half marathon I ran.
    It's funny you have that quote. Its my favorite and I posted it earlier today!!
  • Smiley1010
    Smiley1010 Posts: 82
    Options
    Mine is not only late night eating but also doing great during the week but when the weekend comes it all goes down the toilet.:grumble:

ok I'm a slacker on weekends too! :embarassed: :drinker:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have the worst habits... every excuse in the world to work out!!! portion control is a big problem ( i eat with my eyes) and mid-nite snacking is a weakness to me.ooooh i cant forget Weekends!! big problem, i do everything wrong on weekends:frown: :embarassed: .. but im trying to improve:drinker:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Mine is eating good all day and then supper time comes and well.......:noway: :grumble: :frown:

Same for me! I'm trying a new plan where I have:

500 calories for breakfast

450 calories for lunch

150 calorie snack

400 calories for dinner (they have to be healthy food, of course!)