help!! bad day!!

Options
nikki_att84
nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
so i just got an email this morning stating that my flight to jamaica has been cancelled..the airline cancelled their flights on mondays and will be flying on sundays now..sundays isnt convenient for me..and the hours r ridiculous!!! plus its more expensive im not will to put more money into it!!! when i booked my flight i refused to get the cancellation insurance the agent offered because i have that proctection with visa!!!

my question is if anyone has had a similair situation or knows about this stuff!!

will i be getting a full refund even though i didnt accept the cancellation insurance??? i called visA they will not cover it because im not the one cancelling!! i tried calling the agency and they r closed for good friday!! and this is eating me up!! im having the morning from hell!! i wouldnt want to lose all that money!!!

Replies

• nikki_att84
    Options
    :(
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. That must really suck.

It appears you like kittys so I got this for you :flowerforyou:

tumblr_lawk0yiWXG1qzwf14o1_500.jpg
  • stuffsdb
    stuffsdb Posts: 165
    Options
    Sometimes other airlines will work with you when this happens...have you checked those options? Our flight got cancelled once and we almost had to drive to the next closest airport to get to the cruise ship on time...
  • nikki_att84
    Options
    thanx for the reply!!
  • nikki_att84
    Options
    just an update!! i actually got all my money back and booked for the exact same vacation just different days and saved 800$ good day