I am back...watch out big butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
Ok, so 3 weeks and no major exercise....cause I hurt myself....I have less then 2 months til my wedding and still cannot get in my dress (well I can...but not nice at all)......I worked out last night for a bit on my Gazelle (15 mins) and burned like 126 cals....whoopidy dooo. Well today I did 15min mile with Leslie Sansone.....some lunges and squats (holding my core Banks........) and then 15 mins on my Gazelle......then I topped all that off with a 20 min swim....and not a leisurly dip, I did some working out....laps, tread......some arm work.....I did 426 cals today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to be back. I have 30 days til school starts and just over 1 month til I get hitched!!!!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Way to go on burning those calories. Keep up the great work:smile:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    That's awesome, I'm sure you'll be lookin smokin in your wedding dress!!!
  • radclyffe
    radclyffe Posts: 5
    Options
    That's great but a lot of pressure. I'm working towards my goal just to be in better shape when I go on my big trip of the year to Paris in October. Ideally I would like to lose 60lbs before I leave but I only have 133 days as of today and that would be over 3 lbs a week which I think is unrealistic.

Well, keep focused and this group is here to help!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Bring it Girl!!!!! Keep on going! I went to a wedding where you could totally tell the girl focused and did what she needed to look good. I was so jealous because I will always look at my wedding pictures and be sad!! Good luck!!!
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello! Iv'e been smoke free for 6 months now! Im very proud of you! That is great change! I feel so much better, I just want to eat more! So im having a hard time loosing weight!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!!!!!! that is awesome. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I was so jealous because I will always look at my wedding pictures and be sad!!

Awww, that's so sad....

Good luck on achieving your goal!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!