skinny jeans here i come challenge!!!!AKA PINK TEAM

buffjess
buffjess Posts: 382
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone up for it?? We will start tomorrow, June 3..And end it on August 3...Weigh ins will be on wednesdays, and also daily check ins if possible..Oh and if anyone wants to add a new challenge like so many sit ups a day, push ups, cardio..etc...feel free!!

sw: 160
cw: 157
gw: (by end of challenge) 140

Also I am going to start off with 3 days a week cardio, and 100 sit ups daily..give or take:blushing:

So come on guys lets enter fall with a bang!!

Replies

• chels0
    chels0 Posts: 25 Member
    You can count me in!!

165 start
    160 mid
    156 target

I am new to the message boards so I dont know what to do to join or.. whatever. :sad:
  • buffjess
    You are officially joined!! lol.. But yeah you just post your start weight.current weight,goal weight..We will try to check in daily bu i know its not always possible..By checking in i mean post your daily goals,success,breakfast,lunch,etc..We will only check in our weight on wednesday's..i will also send frequent emails to see how everyone is doing and if they are still on the team..It tends to get crowded quickly! But thats a good thing though..We are all in this race together so good luck!!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    start 259
    current 156
    goal 130
  • vickster82
    vickster82 Posts: 108
    sounds good!

starting: 136
    current: 130
    end: 120 (but that won't happen by august 4th)

BUT, im going to vegas and chicago for a week, so i need extra help in motivation! its kind of hard to think about calories in vegas.

any tips?
  • I would love to join in if you have room still. I understand if you don't, but I am really in a rut and would love to have a group to hold me accountable and check in with for support.

start 143
    current 138
    mid-range goal 134
    ultimate goal (though not likely by August 3) 128
  • buffjess
    start 259
    current 156
    goal 130

Wow you lost alot! How long did it take to loose it? You look really good! and welcome!
  • buffjess
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
    I would love to join in if you have room still. I understand if you don't, but I am really in a rut and would love to have a group to hold me accountable and check in with for support.

start 143
    current 138
    mid-range goal 134
    ultimate goal (though not likely by August 3) 128

Welcome aboard~!!! Good luck to you tomorrow!! i will start a new post tomorrow for us to refer to but probly just title it as PINK TEAM..So just look for the pink team!!
  • buffjess
    sounds good!

starting: 136
    current: 130
    end: 120 (but that won't happen by august 4th)

BUT, im going to vegas and chicago for a week, so i need extra help in motivation! its kind of hard to think about calories in vegas.

any tips?

The only advice I know to give would be to plan ahead..Plan where you will eat at and see if they have nutritional info online..It will be tough I know..But you MUST resist temptation or you will be set back a few pounds..Also stay active..Walk the streets of vegas (if safe) And enjoy your time there!! Good luck to you!
  • radclyffe
    radclyffe Posts: 5
    I would love to join in...challenges keep me focussed. I just started yesterday so it will help give me a kick start.

starting: 205
    current: 205
    end: 145
    goal by Aug.4th would be about 170

Thanks for getting this going!
  • buffjess
    I would love to join in...challenges keep me focussed. I just started yesterday so it will help give me a kick start.

starting: 205
    current: 205
    end: 145
    goal by Aug.4th would be about 170

Thanks for getting this going!

Welcome aboard and good luck!!!!
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    If there's still room, I would like to take on this challenge as well.

Start: 180
    Current: 150.8
    Goal: 125
    Mini-Goal by August 3rd: 140
  • rowz_e
    rowz_e Posts: 3
    I'd like to join!! :-)

SW: 172
    CW:166
    by AUG: 140
    ultimate goal: 130
  • JViolet24
    JViolet24 Posts: 1
    I'd love to join in, challenges help to motivate me. Also, I just started yesterday so this will help me get started.

sw: 165
    cw: 165
    Aug: 147
    Good luck everyone!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.