Another newbie

Options
Well, after having my son I topped out at about 178 lbs.(about 6 yrs ago) Then my hubby and I decided to get healthy and we both lost a lot of weight. But here lately I see myself regaining old bad habits. And I've already gained 10lbs back. And I really just don't want to go there again. I know 10lbs is small, but things start small then get big. And I don't want BIG.

Replies

• crystalicfusion
    Options
    Well, after having my son I topped out at about 178 lbs.(about 6 yrs ago) Then my hubby and I decided to get healthy and we both lost a lot of weight. But here lately I see myself regaining old bad habits. And I've already gained 10lbs back. And I really just don't want to go there again. I know 10lbs is small, but things start small then get big. And I don't want BIG.
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :smile:
    This site is great.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Hello newbie! Welcome, welcome, welcome. Hope you find lots of encouragement and support from everybody. I love this website. I sure you will too.:smile:
  • StartingNew
    Options
    Hello from New Hampshire:flowerforyou:
  • brendab
    Options
    Welcome,
    this has been one of the best tools I've ever used for my calorie counting!!! It's great! Good Luck & drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: brenda b
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome and wishing you much dieting success!