How Many Calories are in a Homemade Cookie?

Options
Hello everyone!
I'm making homemade cookies today, but im using Splenda, brown sugar Splenda, and wheat flour. I will be using Reese's peanut butter chips, however. I've made these before and they come out really good. My question is, does anyone know how to figure out how many calories/carbs are in each individual cookie???
I hope someone can help. Thank you!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Plug all the ingredients into the recipe calculator, save the amount of servings entry until you make the cookies and know how many your recipe yields. It takes awhile but it's worth it and you can save it so you don't have to do it again.
  • tubbs_nomore
    Options
    Hello! Go to your "food" page & there is a spot that says recipes. Click on that & imput all the ingredients from your recipe & place the number of servings in the box eg: 24 cookies...36 cookies & the program will automatically figure out all the data per cookie! Love this site! ps: please share your recipe {:o) T.N.M
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    There's a recipe calculator under the food tab (then click on Recipe) on myfitnesspal.com. Hope that helps?
  • MeMountainMom
    MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If you use the food tab at the top (between my home and exercise) then go to my recipies tab it will allow you to put in each ingredient and do the calorie count for you. Great little tool!!

Please post recipe I also have diabetic in my home.
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You guys are awesome! I'll post the receipe as soon as I get the chance. :happy: