SHOES AFTER SURGERY

Options
xraylady33
xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
Do you pronate or supinate?

I have high arches, and have had serious surgery on left foot after ripping tendons during Zumba.

The solution, have my heels shaved! YES...so I opted to only have the tendons repaired, but not a day goes by I am not reminded of the pain. The tendon Peroneus Brevis, actually attatches your Tib Fib to your foot, and mine ripped and rolled into my knee. Blah Blah, such is life....

I will NEVER wear heels again, unless its a wedge, and I am scared to go DOWN HILL...walking! I have paid so much money for shoes. I wear Dansko clogs everyday, and am very blessed to have quite an extensive selection. Flops are fabulous, but I need help with workout shoes.

I am willing to try anything, and pretty much have. I cannot run because of my shoes. My capability would be surpassed if I could find the right shoe. I have asked, been fitted, read different reviews etc. Because my foot sorta rolls out this injury is commonly seen in football, so anyone with some shoe advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

And for the record, yes, I have returned to Zumba, but Ice is my new best friend. I just have to modify, and its ridiculous.