why women are awesome

Options

Replies

• vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    .... okay, with all the boobie talk.. and that being the only defining fact you guys like... I am ashamed to call myself male....

It leads me to believe, you guys are sex starved and get off just by looking at a girl. >.>

Physical appearance, is one thing... but it isn't the only thing.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Why are women awesome?

A woman is man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible....

If we truly love someone this is how we express that love.......
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    vaginas.

Yes definately
    period.

Not so much

I don't care who you are, that there's funny right there.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Women are awesome to me because of the softness of their skin, their smell, the glow they give off, the subtleness of their strength and their overall beauty. Each curve perfectly in sync with the next. :)

Edit: And how cute they look when they sleep

awesome answer!
  • dasskinny
    dasskinny Posts: 56
    Options
    agreed!!
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    vaginas.

Yes definately
    period.

Not so much

Totally beat me to it.
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    Oh and because women have all the best parts.....whereas men look like a christmas tree with only one ornament ;)
  • dasskinny
    Options
    i think it's interesting how a lot of these responses assume "woman" means "attractive woman"....

Its one of my pet peeves this only thinking of women a certain way that serves ones own purpose.

This is not a reason why women are awesome, no sense of humor. lol.

your soo right!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    because we get free stuff for being cute! ;D

Ugh, this is not a joke.
    The amount of stuff my gf gets discounts on or fee's waived is retarded.

It's to the point where I let her buy my stuff and pay her back lol

its a womans world! muahahaha we just let guys live here because we`re nice.

You can have whatever you want, All we want is one thing and then going to sleep!!!

And there are women like me who only want that too! :wink:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    DERP.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    ok i'm going to help this thread out
    i have mostly male friends but i have a few close female friends who are really important to me and here are just a few of the many reasons why i love them:

-if you have a bad day they bring you coffee
    -if someone insults you, they all get offended and have your back
    -you can share your inner most secrets with them and they won't judge you and they will tell you theirs
    -you can laugh about silly things till you cry
    -when you break up with your boyfriend they will take off work, pile into a car and drive 4 hours in the middle of the night to come comfort you
    -they will encourage you, support you, advise you, comfort you and let you wear their much cuter shoes to the club
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Women are awesome because they are. It's hard to define.

I guess the thing that stands out to me if a man is a strong oak tree, a woman is a reed that can bend but will not break. They have amazing resiliency and their nurturing powers amaze me. I grew up with four older sisters and I'm much closer to them than my two older brothers. They are my confidantes when life throws me a curve ball.

Lastly, the most awesome thing about women is that they put up with men, despite our deep flaws.
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I agree, women are AWSOME!

Top 10 Reasons

1) You are beautiful (all shapes and sizes) -- we flat out L-O-V-E your bodies? We check you out all the time.....even if we don't admit it. :flowerforyou: Not in a creepy way (hopefully), but really out of admiration. Seriously, when was the last time a guy said - "Honey I would sleep with you, but only if you loose about 10 lbs." Just doesn't happen...we just find you too enticing.

2) Sex (Yes, let's be honest - men are programmed to seek out the female of the species for sex. That is why you smell so good and have those luscious bodies - -see point #1) :tongue: :smooched: Is there anything better than waking up next to that lovely girl who actually agreed to sleep with you last night? Doesn't matter if its the first time or the 500th time - - I think not!

3) You are a TOTAL mystery to us.

4) You support us and stand behind us! :drinker:

5) You smell and feel so darn good. :love:

6) You really are the caregivers and emotional centers of our little world.

7) You are smarter than us for the most part (Sad, but true).

8) You make us want to act like something other than neanderthals! (sometimes)

9) You have babies (That is bloody impressive to anyone who has seen the process up close. We do secretly say to ourselves, "Damn, I am glad I don't have to do that!") :noway:

10) You look fantastic in our shirts, and in some cases boxers...........Kind of makes us feel like you belong to us. :heart:

Keep on being awsome......Transmission ends.
  • dasskinny
    Options
    ok i'm going to help this thread out
    i have mostly male friends but i have a few close female friends who are really important to me and here are just a few of the many reasons why i love them:

-if you have a bad day they bring you coffee
    -if someone insults you, they all get offended and have your back
    -you can share your inner most secrets with them and they won't judge you and they will tell you theirs
    -you can laugh about silly things till you cry
    -when you break up with your boyfriend they will take off work, pile into a car and drive 4 hours in the middle of the night to come comfort you
    -they will encourage you, support you, advise you, comfort you and let you wear their much cuter shoes to the club
    love your answer!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    .....what better than a woman...........the companionship...the love...........the company.....the sex...........the scent........the chase!!!...the thrill.....the butterflies.........ahhhhhh women!!!!........for a man life is women!! :devil:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Some of them are okay.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Some of them are okay.

Agreed
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Without women the human race wouldn't exist. Men just can't give birth.

Boobies are a close second though.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have saw this topic yesterday.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have saw this topic yesterday.

i saw this topic yesterday, too.
    and it started by a man, so it sounded very sincere and thoughtful.
    so sweet :flowerforyou: