Stanley Cup Playoffs

Options

Replies

• Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot I LOVE the Penguins! My husband and oldest are Blues fans. Blah!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    If the Blues win tonight (Coyotes) and tomorrow night (Stars), they finish first in the Western Conference. Home ice advantage would be huge. Blues are 30-5-5 at home this year. Best home record in hockey. We're also 100% healthy for the first time in over 2 years. Game on!
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I would accept the Bruins getting the cup if the Flyers cannot, but only because I had a great time at the Bruins parade last year.

Disclaimer: Originally from South Jersey, but I now live in Boston.

Originally from NY (just north of NYC) and living in NH now - Boston is nice city, but it's no New York City !!!
  • sayoder7
    sayoder7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Yes!! Love my Wings!
  • smithmom531
    smithmom531 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hubby works for the Flyers, so I have to say LET'S GO FLYERS!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Oh the joys of being a Hawks fan living near Detroit! Nevertheless, I can't wait for Wednesday! My favorite time of year :)

And blargh Sidney Crosby. I'm not really a violent person but if I could punch him I would haha

lol i agree. Crosby is such a whiny player. and he likes being 3rd man in in a fight. he'll probably get knocked out of the playoffs in the first game or two.
  • cgilchrist3
    cgilchrist3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The Boston Bruins will be keeping Lord Stanley's Cup in Beantown for another year !!!!

Amen.
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Back when the Pens were winning a dozen in a row, I would have said "try and stop us!" now we're headed for a first round matchup with the Flyers, who just seem to have our number lately. It's going to be a very tough, very chippy series... especially after that fight in the last game.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Let's go Blackhawks!! But I can't wait to watch the Flyers/Pens series! If the Hawks get out and the Flyers are still in I'll jump on that bandwagon.
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Would love to see a Blackhawks/Penguins Stanley Cup Finals!
    Nope!! The Flyers are going to end Cindy Crosby's season so he can participate in his favorite sport at the summer games, olympic diving!

d8dpy.jpg

Borrowed from http://und3clared.livejournal.com/99804.html. :wink:

Hmmmm, looks good.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Oh the joys of being a Hawks fan living near Detroit! Nevertheless, I can't wait for Wednesday! My favorite time of year :)

And blargh Sidney Crosby. I'm not really a violent person but if I could punch him I would haha

lol i agree. Crosby is such a whiny player. and he likes being 3rd man in in a fight. he'll probably get knocked out of the playoffs in the first game or two.

The thing I hate the most about Crosby is how the camera is ALWAYS on him...even when he's doing something totally irrelevant to play happening on the ice...he's there on screen. Ok, he's good...but why must we be subjected to his ugly mug while he's doing nothing more than shoving Gatorade in face on the bench?!? :explode:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    d8dpy.jpg

I knew this looked familiar...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOg_ygf_gCCqgHwpGxZHFdjGZEFv3hgfwlL2yUdlLm7r05F2ug
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    The stars are so close, yet the last few games...it seems so far :(
  • CollisionofNova
    Options
    *quietly starts waving her Sens flag*
  • NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    *quietly starts waving her Sens flag*

haha yay! Go Sens Go!

I'm so excited, can the playoffs just start already! It's been a roller coaster of a season, and I'm still in shock we actually made it - playoff hockey = best hockey ever!
  • kang73
    kang73 Posts: 12
    Options
    go nucks,go
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    We're not gonna take The Cup this year, but I'll be cheering for my Blackhawks until the final second ends.

Now off to make my annual "F*^k the Canucks" Easter eggs :-) They're a big hit in Chicago!

We hate the Canucks too! I mean who burns their own city?

People not from Vancouver. I feel a more accurate representation the the city's moral is the fact that I went outside at 9 am the next morning to help clean up the disaster ... and downtown was already pretty much spotless because of the people that had already been out there for hours cleaning up.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Back when the Pens were winning a dozen in a row, I would have said "try and stop us!" now we're headed for a first round matchup with the Flyers, who just seem to have our number lately. It's going to be a very tough, very chippy series... especially after that fight in the last game.
    I just hope the Pens refrain from their cheap shots!! First one's to cry when someone looks at Cindy the wrong way but then turn around and try to take a cheap shot every chance they get.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The Leafs failed again :( Maybe I'll cheer for Vancouver
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Would love to see a Blackhawks/Penguins Stanley Cup Finals!
    Nope!! The Flyers are going to end Cindy Crosby's season so he can participate in his favorite sport at the summer games, olympic diving!

d8dpy.jpg

Borrowed from http://und3clared.livejournal.com/99804.html. :wink:
    Nope just hate players that constantly cheat by taking dives.