Silly Success Story

Options
So this is kind of a silly success story, but it means a lot to me because I know how I am. Anyways so my success story (for right now) is today I'm having a pretty off day with eating. I didn't eat the best lunch and I don't have a lot of calories left and I know that I will be going out to dinner with family tonight so I will be way over my calories and the success is... here it comes... I feel sooooo guilty about it!!! I have already been telling myself that when I get home I will be taking a nice long walk or doing my workout video and I have already planned on easter what I'm going to get (because were going to a brunch). I know that you're allowed to have off days (I'm not one of those people that is going crazy about eating something bad one time) but I can tell there is a huge change in my willpower and personality in the fact that I'm actually concerned with what I'm eating!!! This website really helped me with that, and if I continue to care about my health in the degree that I am I know I will have great results! Thanks for listening everyone!

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Keep at it Jen! I KNOW you have the willpower to do it because your numbers are proving just that! Just keep yourself accountable; log those calories & move on :) *muah*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!