Hi Everyone

Options
I am new here. Just signed up and I am so excited. A friend of mine who has totally turned her life around is helping me turn my life around. She introduced me to this website and I want to use everything it has to offer. I need motivation and accountability. I am ready to make a change and get my body back!:happy:

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Welcome!!! You should be thrilled, everyone here is SOO WONDERFUL! We're happy to have you! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello, I just started in May, But everyone i great! And I think Im going to love it here!:smile:
  • clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!This is such a wonderful site!
  • shhhlisa
    shhhlisa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello just joined to today. I'm so ready to start my life to a new me.
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    shhhlisa, Good luck!:smile:
  • kayahuly
    kayahuly Posts: 1
    Options
    hi there
    I started to do exercises and diet a week ago and i lost 2 pounds, I'm really happy.but I have to loose 6 more pounds by end of this month. I think we all reach our goals by helping each other.:flowerforyou:

218265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Ofelia
    Ofelia Posts: 2
    Options
    hello i just join today too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: