NEED ADVICE!!!

amross2006
amross2006 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been on this site for awhile but i have just recently decided to really crack down and try to lose my extra pounds.. my problem is that i cant get motivated and i dont have anyone around my area to help me either.. i have 2 toddlers that i take care of too.. i need some ideas on how to get motivated to exercise (besides chasing my kids) and ideas of foods to eat.. i eat constantly and i really need to stop because most of it is just out of boredom and i realize that is just not healthy.. i have a workout dvd of dance and pilates too.. if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.. thanks!!!

Replies

• lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    The best advice I can give is to plan your meals/snacks at least a day in advance, if not a week in advance. Keep reminding yourself that food is only fuel for your body - not a way to ease boredom, provide comfort or celebrate. Plan your exercise and make it a routine. Reward yourself for reaching weekly goals and/or monthly goals (not a food reward) - This is the best thing we can do for ourselves and our families, especially our children! Teach them by example the importance of caring for your health. You can totally do this - be strong, be consistant and you will be successful:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • thank you very much for the helpful advice.. ill be sure to give it a try.. :)
This discussion has been closed.